Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Puddles Piss me off!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 09:47 PM
saltlick
Road Warrior
Received 232 Likes on 175 Posts
Default RE: Puddles **** me off!

ORIGINAL: anfauglir

ORIGINAL: Dallastx

I spend 2 hours cleaning my bike and some moron over waters his lawn. It goes in both lanes so I can't do anything!! Jeeze!!
Things could always be worse. On more than one occasion my neighbor has used his frickin' leaf blower and gotten his dirt all over my newly washed car. I really hate those things. Grab a broom you lazy bitch. Most obnoxious invention ever!
Last summer i parked my bike in a parking lot near the road, walked a ways away to use the cell so i could hear cause of the road noise. Sure enough, here comes a leaf blowing loser cleaning up the parking lot. I watched that ******* blow dirt and leaves right onto my bike, he could have gone around it but no....basically blows right over my bike with his blower like it aint there. I yelled and ran towards my bike as fast as i could, of course what does he say "NO SPEAKAH ENGLISH" yeah right.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:58 PM
Dallastx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I work at an autoshop. My Lead technician cleaned out his bay with a air nosel and blew dust and crap all over my bike. I almost killed him! Leaf blowers flat out **** me off! Both the car and bike.

Old 02-28-2007, 02:08 AM
JBA111
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Puddles this will make you smile.
A guy walks into a bar and there are three lil ducks there drinkin. The guy asks the first one, " Whats your name and how you doin?" the first duck says My name is Hewy and I'm doing great, I been jumpin in puddles all day! The guy asks the second duck " what's your name and how are you doing?" the 2nd lil duck says My name is Dewey and I'm doing great cause I been jumping puddles all day!!. the man looks at the 3nd lil Duck and asks " What's your name and how are you doing?" The Lil Duck Frowns and says My Name is PUDDLES an how the hell ya think I'm doing????

Old 02-28-2007, 02:32 AM
WarriorHD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Man....I just love those duck jokes...Always get me to smile

Old 02-28-2007, 02:55 AM
2wheels4me
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: dbleagle

Know the feeling Dallas...

You could check for traffic... then walk it through the water... lol

2wheels... is that not backwards... washing the bike after... would think you'd want the bike clean when you go out... I know I do...

Charlie D.
If you wash it before you put it away, it should be clean the next time you take it out. I thought only RUBs waste time cleaning and polishing before they ride, I guess I was wrong.

Old 02-28-2007, 07:19 AM
dbleagle
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: 2wheels4me

ORIGINAL: dbleagle

Know the feeling Dallas...

You could check for traffic... then walk it through the water... lol

2wheels... is that not backwards... washing the bike after... would think you'd want the bike clean when you go out... I know I do...

Charlie D.
If you wash it before you put it away, it should be clean the next time you take it out. I thought only RUBs waste time cleaning and polishing before they ride, I guess I was wrong.
Guess so... I'm usually too tired after putting in a few hundred miles on the bike... which is why I clean it before I go...

Then again... if I were just bar hopping and called riding,I could see your point...

Charlie D.