Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got my bike back with the new mini apes installed.

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 08:28 PM
mr.nobody
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vonh
Nice bike, like the seat too but just wondering why white??

the bike is demin black with a little chrome. the harley skull is whit on the tank. it had a black seat to begin with.

it's just to damned plain brother. so i purchased a black and white seat and mounted it.

that is my two year old baby girl helping polish the ****ing chrome baby girl. if the mod's would allow me to post pictures of her 10 year old brothers(not my son but i have raised him since he was three) 50cc chopper i'd gladdly post them.

let me put it this way. when a person buys a harley(i do not care about make or model) they have made a personal expression. anybody can buy a rice burner, but it take a special type of person to buy a harley cruiser. your not ganna out run a rice rocket half the cc's. you out to make a bike a part of yourself.

why the white serat? becuase to me and lord only knows how many people i see daily love it. i rode with a friend who has a night train with a big bore kit(106 rear wheel horse power) and some awesome harley skulls air brushed on it. i'd love to to have his bike later on to take my baby girl to school(private school. i do not want my baby girl being brain washed into the liberial agenda) on.

to be plain and honest everybody takes a harley and they either have a cookie cutter or they make it thier own. to me th white seat just popped. others may hate it. i will not begrudge anybody who doesn't like it. that is thier free choice.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:40 PM
mr.nobody
Intermediate

lord i have to type this again!!

the bike started out with ablack seat.

it was just to damned plain for me. if you like it i have nothing wrong with it. we each make our bikes our own personal expression.

i purchased a half black and half white seat.

thast is my two year old baby girl helping me polish the chrome. if the mods will allow me to post pictures of her 10 year old brothers 50cc chopper i painted i will).

we each take a cookie cutter bike and make it our own. some people like it, some don't. to me the white just popped and made the bike stand out. everytime i take it out people gather around it and say how much they love it. i'd say the same amount stay away and cruse they bike. if you like it i'm happy. if you hate it, i'm still happy. it is my bike and a large part of me. i won't bash you or your bike becuase it is part of you that you are expressing.

now having said that i'm a pro gun man. i'm not a liberial in any fashion of my life. my duaghter will attend a private chraistian school and i will be buying another harley just to take her to school on. i will be biulding another hot rod car to take her to school in as well. i'm a old school hot rod man who speaks solid lifter cams with 14:1 compression.

i hope i cleared up the white seat for you.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:45 PM
mr.nobody
Intermediate

if it atkes it this time i'll be happy. the bike started out pretyy lame jane like this.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:02 PM
stevenhyi
Stage IV

Sweet bike but the riser needs to go...I've got the same riser with 14's and looks very awkward. My summer project.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:15 PM
mr.nobody
Intermediate

i liked the white seat becuase it just popped to me. here is how it was when i got it.

i put this seat on it first. it just didn't pop like the solid white seat did.

some people don't like the white seat. that is fine with me. everybody has thier own taste and do things to make a bike thiers.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:21 PM
BMCsteve
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

killer looking bike man. love the bars

Old 05-14-2013, 11:38 PM
HedleyLamarr
Road Captain
Received 55 Likes on 33 Posts

I feel like I should ask about the white seat just to see if you'll type all that out again

Old 05-15-2013, 12:52 AM
dtaylor00
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HedleyLamarr
I feel like I should ask about the white seat just to see if you'll type all that out again
You should hatley.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:41 AM
khui
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

wow! nice ride!