Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nightster to Bobber Build

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 01:00 AM
khui
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

wow! turned out awesome!

Old 04-30-2013, 01:10 AM
mr.nobody
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great looking bike. i love it.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:24 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

coming along nicely.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:06 PM
Gorillas13
Novice

I see in your BBQ pic in Malibu that you were hanging out with someone riding a powerplant bike. And you were saying that you wanted shotgun style exhaust. Well I just had Yaniv build me a custom set of shotgun pipes for my sporty and they turned out sick. It was his first set for a rubber mount but he nailed them. I highly recommend you give him a call. You have to see my pipes to appreciate all the work he put in. The mounts are hidden and the fit and finish is spot on. I don't think I have enough post to put pics up so I pm me if you want pics.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:09 AM
nlakind
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Gorillas13
I see in your BBQ pic in Malibu that you were hanging out with someone riding a powerplant bike. And you were saying that you wanted shotgun style exhaust. Well I just had Yaniv build me a custom set of shotgun pipes for my sporty and they turned out sick. It was his first set for a rubber mount but he nailed them. I highly recommend you give him a call. You have to see my pipes to appreciate all the work he put in. The mounts are hidden and the fit and finish is spot on. I don't think I have enough post to put pics up so I pm me if you want pics.
The Powerplant bike you see is Yaniv's! Is your sporty the one Yaniv posted on his Instagram?? That exhaust is sooo sick.

Sending you a PM.

Old 05-01-2013, 01:13 AM
Gorillas13
Novice

Yeah the exhaust on his instagram is mine. I'm really happy with how they came out. And start to finish was under a week. He and I are talking about what to do with the rear fender and pan seat now. I'm leaning towards a swing arm mounted fender now. I live in Laurel Canyon and I work on Sunset so I'm always in the area if you want to meet up some time. And I ride with a few dudes every Sunday pretty much. Not to mention I daily drive my bike.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:48 PM
nlakind
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Gorillas13
Yeah the exhaust on his instagram is mine. I'm really happy with how they came out. And start to finish was under a week. He and I are talking about what to do with the rear fender and pan seat now. I'm leaning towards a swing arm mounted fender now. I live in Laurel Canyon and I work on Sunset so I'm always in the area if you want to meet up some time. And I ride with a few dudes every Sunday pretty much. Not to mention I daily drive my bike.
Would love to, I have a great group of dudes(& chicks) I roll with too. You get my PM? Shoot me an Email.

Old 05-02-2013, 01:42 PM
HDNightster
2nd Gear

Nice looking bike, good job!

Old 05-02-2013, 02:29 PM
RonT1972
Cruiser

sounds like you had a case of "used bike syndrome" Ive been fighting that on my bike as well. Good you getting it together its looking good

Old 05-03-2013, 11:44 AM
nlakind
Cruiser

Originally Posted by RonT1972
sounds like you had a case of "used bike syndrome" Ive been fighting that on my bike as well. Good you getting it together its looking good
absolutely did. it was a disaster when i bought it! but kind of glad it was, motivated me to get moving more quickly on the modding

Quick Reply: Nightster to Bobber Build