Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

San Diego Riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 12:04 AM
ortiz_joshua
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NicholasJ234
I'm in PB what's the stats on the meet up, and if marines are involved you guys doing anything for memorial day? I was on pendleton but now on miramar
What bike do you ride? This thursday is a club meeting for club members only. Next thursday we will have a meetup/ride/bikenight whatever you want to call it so you can come out for a beer and meet some of the members. See what the club is about, and see if its something you'd be interested in!

Old 05-22-2012, 12:06 AM
ortiz_joshua
Intermediate

Originally Posted by sickboy949
Hey guys not shur if you herd of this born free bike show in irvine OC . Should be great ride from SDhttp://img807.imageshack.us/i/imagebgl.jpg/
Hey bro, yeah we heard of the Born Free show. We were planning on going, but we decided to put more effort into the Boot Ride. We made a weekend out of it, so a good solid group of us will be spending the weekend up in Hollywood for the Boot Ride and the Event! Come hang out before then, and we can all ride up together man!

Old 05-22-2012, 12:31 AM
tjyosh
Cruiser

where to meet , ilive in chula vista off of L street , i ride a 2010 iron modified , what kind of bikes do you guys ride

Old 05-22-2012, 12:35 AM
ortiz_joshua
Intermediate

Originally Posted by tjyosh
where to meet , ilive in chula vista off of L street , i ride a 2010 iron modified , what kind of bikes do you guys ride
I live off Telegraph & Heritage in Chula Vista. 2012 Iron, Heavy breather, short shots, arlen ness fairing, licks 10"z bars with 3.5" risers!

This thursday is a meeting for club members. Next thursday, we will have a meet up/ride/hangout if you want to come out and meet some members over some food and beers.

Old 05-22-2012, 01:17 AM
tjyosh
Cruiser

Originally Posted by ortiz_joshua
I live off Telegraph & Heritage in Chula Vista. 2012 Iron, Heavy breather, short shots, arlen ness fairing, licks 10"z bars with 3.5" risers!

This thursday is a meeting for club members. Next thursday, we will have a meet up/ride/hangout if you want to come out and meet some members over some food and beers.
where is it going to be the hang out at, iam interested

Old 05-22-2012, 11:07 PM
ortiz_joshua
Intermediate

where is it going to be the hang out at, iam interested
We'll pick up a meet up spot closer to next Thurs. We usually meet up at JT's Bar off Mission Gorge Rd off the 8 East freeway.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:27 AM
tjyosh
Cruiser

We'll pick up a meet up spot closer to next Thurs. We usually meet up at JT's Bar off Mission Gorge Rd off the 8 East freeway.
right on cool let me know and iall probably show up . its the one next to industry clycles? do you guys know justin?

Old 05-23-2012, 11:50 AM
tripn88
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

right on cool let me know and iall probably show up . its the one next to industry clycles? do you guys know justin?
I know a Justin lol...

JTs 5821 Mission Gorge Road San Diego, CA 92120
(619) 280-4698

That didnt work its right across from fairmont ave

Old 05-24-2012, 03:35 PM
ortiz_joshua
Intermediate

For sure man, message me your name and number and I'll shoot you a text for next week. We usually meet every Thursday. Grab a bite, a beer, talk about upcoming rides, etc. I've invited other guys on here before, but they never show up. And yes, JT's next to Industry Cycles. Do you currently ride with anyone??

I don't know any of the guys at Industry Cycles, but me & tripn88 do know A Justin. LOL

Old 05-24-2012, 07:11 PM
NicholasJ234
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What bike do you ride? This thursday is a club meeting for club members only. Next thursday we will have a meetup/ride/bikenight whatever you want to call it so you can come out for a beer and meet some of the members. See what the club is about, and see if its something you'd be interested in!
I got a all black 08 nightster with I'm down to meet up next Thursday, just pm me ill be around

Quick Reply: San Diego Riders