Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

licks cycles sucks

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 01:18 PM
SCJoe
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SCJoe
I've been trying to cancel and get a refund for over a month after I got tired of waiting for their new half helmet that I pre-ordered back in Sept. Looks like I'll have to file a dispute with my credit card company, so obviously I won't be dealing with them again.
I just wanted to update my post...I just got a call from AJ with Licks, and he explained the issue with my refund, and let me know that a paper check was on its way.

We're quick to criticize when things don't go well, and we should be just as quick to give credit when things do go well. Thanks to AJ and Licks for resolving my issue. Toshiba on the other hand can rot in Hell, but that's another story. :-)

Old 04-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Van Buren
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another bad experience. Listen i order from a lot of different websites, DK, Lowbrow, Revzilla, DennisKirk...all are tremendous at keeping track of stock and above all, they get their items shipped out fast. What i can't stand is when you call up a place like Licks, ask them if they have something in stock, they say yes, you make sure to ask them if they can ship it out right away because you need to replace something on your bike you can't ride without and they say sure. Three business days later, the item is still not shipped. It's a small $20 item. Are you kidding me?

Same exact thing happened to me when ordering their NovDot...yes they had stock but took forever to get it out. Best part, i was charged both times before anything even went out. If you're going to take a client's money then the item better go out within 24 hours. If not, you don't process the payment until the item is ready to ship or is shipped.

Old 04-03-2014, 02:49 PM
aztsm
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I totally agree you shouldnt have to call a business to ask if a product they are selling is in stock! That is a load of crap. If it is unavailable they should list it as sold out or backordered. And even more for the customer to have to investigate where their product is is more complete crap!

I have ordered a licks solo bag and 10" struts. Struts came in with nice 1 1/2" blemish through the powder coating. They obviously have low quality control as well.