Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fastway pegs on nightster?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Thumper9
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rog48
Just a quick read on his only other thread. Same thing, gimmie gimmie gimmie answers. When he wasnt getting the exact answer he wanted he reminded everyone again that he had a question and he wanted an answer.

Well glance back at it and notice I thanked everyone for their comments but asked the question again because it had not been answered. I couldn't find the answer searching, and I was concerned it could've messed something up. I had over an hour drive to the Harley dealer and I was hoping for an answer before I went in case I needed something, like exhaust gaskets.

Old 01-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Thumper9
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Thumper9
Well glance back at it and notice I thanked everyone for their comments but asked the question again because it had not been answered. I couldn't find the answer searching, and I was concerned it could've messed something up. I had over an hour drive to the Harley dealer and I was hoping for an answer before I went in case I needed something, like exhaust gaskets.
Exhaust gaskets was referring to my question in my other thread, just to clarify.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Rog48
Elite HDF Member
Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Its all good man. Theres a way to be an *** on this forum. Maybe Streetfighter will give you lessons

Old 01-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Jackal
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL...that's funny **** Rog.

Looks to me like Rog and myself just offered similar options in case you hadn't seen them and wanted something made for a Sportster like most folks. There are so many peg options out there why go modding over priced cast dirtbike parts when no one gives a **** what pegs you run to begin with?

...then you had to be a bitch about it for whatever reason thinking your intelligence had been insulted or something. At that point no one had even given ANY opinions what so ever, just relevant info. Go back and read it then man up.

Old 01-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Thumper9
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Jackal

Looks to me like Rog and myself just offered similar options in case you hadn't seen them and wanted something made for a Sportster like most folks. There are so many peg options out there why go modding over priced cast dirtbike parts when no one gives a **** what pegs you run to begin with?

...then you had to be a bitch about it for whatever reason thinking your intelligence had been insulted or something. At that point no one had even given ANY opinions what so ever, just relevant info. Go back and read it then man up.
I took the links posted as an opinion to what I should buy instead of what I posted. I want the overpriced dirtbike parts because I have ridden with them for years and love the way they look and feel. Once again I wasnt trying be a dick about it. I do apologize for how what i wrote was interpreted. Ive already learned a good deal about these bikes from just searching around the last few days and didnt mean to start any **** with my 3rd post

Old 01-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Jackal
Road Master
Old 01-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Superfly3176
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

You ever have any problems not having the upper belt guard? I'm considering removing mine.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Superfly3176
Outstanding HDF Member

Here OP

http://www.lickscycles.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=1737

I was thinking of you when I saw these.

See we ain't all bad. They have them in red and silver too

Old 01-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Jackal
Road Master

Originally Posted by Superfly3176
You ever have any problems not having the upper belt guard? I'm considering removing mine.
I haven't torn her leg off yet. Actually I can't see how she could possible get wrapped up in the front sprocket without bell bottoms and carelessness.

Oh wait, you asked about the belt guard not the sprocket cover...yea I can't imagine it causing any issues at all other than exposing the belt to the eyes, which I happen to like.

Old 01-22-2012, 03:32 PM
Superfly3176
Outstanding HDF Member

I haven't torn her leg off yet. Actually I can't see how she could possible get wrapped up in the front sprocket without bell bottoms and carelessness.

Oh wait, you asked about the belt guard not the sprocket cover...yea I can't imagine it causing any issues at all other than exposing the belt to the eyes, which I happen to like.
I kind of want to do sprocket covers but really don't want to take my exhaust off again.

Quick Reply: Fastway pegs on nightster?