Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fastway pegs on nightster?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2012 | 07:57 PM
Superfly3176
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Thumper9
****, i guess thats where to each their own comes from.

Maybe i should get the joker pegs, leave my short shots on, and get some progressive shocks so i can fit in around here...

cant even get a simple answer to a question, gotta have some douches leaving comments and opinions. cool forum

What did you expect from the internet?

Old 01-20-2012 | 08:21 PM
Thumper9
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Superfly3176
What did you expect from the internet?
Well I was expecting a: Yes it will work, No it wont, or maybe if you modify them. My idea of customizing a motorcycle is just that, customizing. Doing something a little different than everyone else. So what if you dont like what I want to do with my bike. This is not a chat room, i was simply looking for an answer to a simple question, and i get people flaming my idea. In my opinion a set of these pegs powder coated black will look good, and ill have something not many people or nobody else has.

Old 01-20-2012 | 08:31 PM
Superfly3176
Outstanding HDF Member

Well I was expecting a: Yes it will work, No it wont, or maybe if you modify them. My idea of customizing a motorcycle is just that, customizing. Doing something a little different than everyone else. So what if you dont like what I want to do with my bike. This is not a chat room, i was simply looking for an answer to a simple question, and i get people flaming my idea. In my opinion a set of these pegs powder coated black will look good, and ill have something not many people or nobody else has.
This in an internet forum, you're asking people for their opinions. Whether you like them or not you're going to get everyones opinion.

Old 01-20-2012 | 08:43 PM
Thumper9
|
Cruiser

I understand that. I've been involved in many other forums. However when I ask a question, and get nothing but people littering my thread with negative opinions, it starts to become a trend and my question doesn't get answered. But I already found my answer elsewhere.

Old 01-20-2012 | 09:50 PM
DOMAPOI
Stellar HDF Member

Ouch!!! I would never put something like that on my bike. It would be painful riding around the beach area in my short shorts, muscle shirt and bare feet looking cool and fitting in!

Old 01-20-2012 | 10:36 PM
GWinkleman
Road Captain

Seen those... Thanks for YOUR opinion, but my question was regarding if fastway will work or not
Don't be a ***** and you won't get trolled by the established members.

Old 01-20-2012 | 11:10 PM
capitalist_slave
Road Warrior
Talking

****, i guess thats where to each their own comes from.

Maybe i should get the joker pegs, leave my short shots on, and get some progressive shocks so i can fit in around here...

cant even get a simple answer to a question, gotta have some douches leaving comments and opinions. cool forum
You asked a question on a public forum and didn't expect comments or opinions...

Old 01-21-2012 | 07:29 AM
Rog48
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by GWinkleman
BINGO, everything was going along nicely until the douche dictated he wanted an answer to his question and nothing else. Thats when I became a douche and did the exact opposite for him.

Old 01-21-2012 | 07:42 AM
Rog48
Elite HDF Member

Just a quick read on his only other thread. Same thing, gimmie gimmie gimmie answers. When he wasnt getting the exact answer he wanted he reminded everyone again that he had a question and he wanted an answer.

Old 01-21-2012 | 07:46 AM
Thumper9
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by GWinkleman
Wasn't trying to be a *****. Just trying to get the point across I wasn't interested in what pegs someone else thinks I should I have, but if the ones I asked about would work.

And yes I know this is forum and I will get people's comments and opinions, but when my entire thread is bullshit comments it ruins the thread, as you can see

Quick Reply: Fastway pegs on nightster?