Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Had a lady give me crap about my Sporty!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 05:16 PM
perki48
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,323 Likes on 1,997 Posts

Originally Posted by Pixiechitos
Yeah I can't stand girly Sportster riders

Look at these girlies (A.K.A. Hells Angels) ride their girly bikes back in the day

And just think, they were all 883 Sportsters at that!!!

Old 01-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Scratt
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Was her *** bigger than her seat?

Old 01-08-2012, 08:33 PM
SLOnoey
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by landonm11
i see more chics on soft tails then i do sportsters... MOST(please recognize i said MOST) woman who ride or passenger on a sporty just wanna gripe about how hard of a ride it is... and that their rear hurts after a trip to the gas station... but it does come with the territory of riding a sportster...
** my *** has never hurt after any ride on my sporty ...LOL I guess I am not most of the chicks...but I do have a girl friend who says her "lady parts" hurt after a ride on her husbands Dyna...I had to tell her never had that issue either ...when I ride mine or as a passenger!

Old 01-08-2012, 08:36 PM
SLOnoey
Cruiser

Originally Posted by perki48
And just think, they were all 883 Sportsters at that!!!
*** I wonder why sportys get such a bad rap...I knew early HA rode them...maybe many don't know that.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:25 PM
ColoHarleyGirl
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have no problems either. I guess SLOnoey and I are not like "most" chicks. I would not worry about what others think of you or your bike. I do not let people disturb my peace.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:26 PM
pccoder
Road Warrior
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

How about a trade there brother? - Wild Hogs.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:42 PM
TWIS1UP
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Raider Dana
Went to my local watering hole yesterday. I see 2 Fatboys and a Super Glide in the parking lot. I walk in and they call me over. (I know one of guys)
The lady then proceeds to ask me why I have a girls bike, when she rides a mans bike. I told her I love my Sporty and I think it is a man's bike as well, but if she's that worried about it, she can trade me straight across for her 2012 Fatboy.....she declined, and left me alone about it.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:52 PM
baust55
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

when i was riding my sporty 30 yrs ago the only girlie comment i got was from wannabees with NO BIKE

Old 01-08-2012, 10:13 PM
desertrideryz
Road Warrior
Received 25 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Raider Dana
Went to my local watering hole yesterday. I see 2 Fatboys and a Super Glide in the parking lot. I walk in and they call me over. (I know one of guys)
The lady then proceeds to ask me why I have a girls bike, when she rides a mans bike. I told her I love my Sporty and I think it is a man's bike as well, but if she's that worried about it, she can trade me straight across for her 2012 Fatboy.....she declined, and left me alone about it.
You should have told her "yep i'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body"

Old 01-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Swansea Jack
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree that Sporties, though rewarding, are not the easiest bikes to ride. Any one who rides one successfully, guy or gal, is a capable motorcyclist in my mind. Perhaps the Fat Boy-girl found a Sporty just too demanding so moved on to a 'softer option'. I was aware of the 'girlie' issue before I bought mine. I have had nothing but admiration for the machine from biker guys I have met. Some people talk such a lot of crap about any subject that comes out of their mouth so that might explain it! As for comfort - no bike is as easy as a car. To complain about the ride is as much about tolerance levels anyway, than a particular model. Of course we are all lumpy and bumpy in different places so that affects comparisons too!

Quick Reply: Had a lady give me crap about my Sporty!