Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CrAzYoRaNgE M/C

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 07:40 PM
HERE
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I saw CO posted a new bike to their YouTube page. I'm on my phone so I can't link it.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:52 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

dayum....classic CO stylie! i see you're as addicted as I am. they could all be exact carbon copies and I would still drool all fvcking day long. they rule dude, hands down. they must have a **** ton of dudes riding their bikes over there cause they make a **** ton of em'. i wonder if they know about this site?
EDIT******well they might...it's the seventh link when you search crazyorange m/c on google.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient...w=1280&bih=894

Last edited by bmxatv; 06-08-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:01 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

not to mention i just noticed the view and post stats on this thread and **** man..i aint alone. 502 posts and over 23k views. crazyorange represent!

Old 06-10-2012, 05:58 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

got my bars on. had to chop the control pods out, was a bitch to say the least. the brake light switch (which has always given me problems) is giving me problems. rear lights just stay lit like i'm pulling the brakes in. anyone ever have that switch go bad? easy to replace? here's a couple pics.

Attached Thumbnails CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-dscf7236.jpg   CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-dscf7237.jpg   CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-dscf7238.jpg   CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-dscf7239.jpg  
Old 06-10-2012, 06:46 PM
HERE
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks good. Could it be that the brake lever isn't making full contact with the switch? I've had that happen before. Check that first, the switch might not be bad.

Old 06-10-2012, 07:29 PM
streetfighter06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

First off, I'm kinda upset you didn't internally wire those bars. It's super easy, and the time it took to route them could have been spent doing it the right way, sorry Mike. Anyways, I did a bobber a few years back with the same front brake issue. The lever, when released, is not touching the sensor, therefore keeping the break light lit. Mess with the controls a little. Something is not aligned properly. Had the same issue and fixed it. Bike is looking killer, buddy.

Old 06-10-2012, 07:46 PM
blindrocket
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Those bars look awesome dude.
I hope that Rene kept the schematics so he can make me up a set.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:57 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by HERE
Looks good. Could it be that the brake lever isn't making full contact with the switch? I've had that happen before. Check that first, the switch might not be bad.
yeah that's what i'm thinking. gonna have to mess around with it.

Originally Posted by streetfighter06
First off, I'm kinda upset you didn't internally wire those bars. It's super easy, and the time it took to route them could have been spent doing it the right way, sorry Mike. Anyways, I did a bobber a few years back with the same front brake issue. The lever, when released, is not touching the sensor, therefore keeping the break light lit. Mess with the controls a little. Something is not aligned properly. Had the same issue and fixed it. Bike is looking killer, buddy.
blah blah blah...i know SF. if i had the time and another set of hands i would have but i just want to ride this mf'er. i can ride it like this till fall then do away with the switches and internally wire them. it is what it is. i think they look good all things considered.

Originally Posted by blindrocket
Those bars look awesome dude.
I hope that Rene kept the schematics so he can make me up a set.
yours may already be made....

Old 06-10-2012, 09:03 PM
IVthCrusade
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is Rene the only person making the Crazy Orange style pipes? I emailed the guy and haven't heard back, but really want a set exactly like these:

Old 06-10-2012, 09:07 PM
streetfighter06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bike does look good, like I said. Stop crying. I may be home in the fall to help you. I will let you know. Everything is looking super fly.

Quick Reply: CrAzYoRaNgE M/C