Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CrAzYoRaNgE M/C

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 04:12 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

thanks brother. been following your thread closely and man you got a huge *******! loving the progress and watching the transformation. chopcult should be a great resource for you and your rebuild, good people there but they pull no punches, they'll call you out on that site with the quickness but all in good fun. that guy rene seems like a standup dude, thanks again 46and2!

Old 11-26-2011, 05:32 PM
Toast1148
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love those frisco-style tanks

Old 11-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Razorback Rob
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bmxatv
thanks ArleeD. he just did an efi crazyorange inspired tank on some guys iron over on chopcult and it looks bitchin. some old school paint on that bitch and shes gonna look gnarly!
How does that tank mount at the top? How much does one of those run?

Old 11-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Ergonight
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

thanks brother. been following your thread closely and man you got a huge *******! loving the progress and watching the transformation. chopcult should be a great resource for you and your rebuild, good people there but they pull no punches, they'll call you out on that site with the quickness but all in good fun. that guy rene seems like a standup dude, thanks again 46and2!
Damn, I've been on vacation all week half way across the country and I'm going through mod withdrawl. lol Flying home tomorrow and I've already decided I'm taking Monday off from work. Can't wait another week to get back in the shop.

Old 11-27-2011, 12:07 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Razorback Rob
How does that tank mount at the top? How much does one of those run?
not sure, looks like it's just laid on there for mock up purposes though. check him out for pricing, i supplied the link a bit earlier.
**EDIT**
it's drilled and bolted into the backbone.

Originally Posted by Ergonight
Damn, I've been on vacation all week half way across the country and I'm going through mod withdrawl. lol Flying home tomorrow and I've already decided I'm taking Monday off from work. Can't wait another week to get back in the shop.
dude you're on vacation and you can't stay off the forums. man i'm not the only one. take it ease man.....relax, bike aint goin ANYWHERE i promise. lol.

Last edited by bmxatv; 01-07-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:10 AM
The Guardian
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These almost remind me of an old school bobber that's naked for the most part. Definitely unique.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:49 PM
freeboy
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

One thing about their you tube videos you can leave there shop and find the KFC and bicycle dealer easy enough. : )

Old 01-07-2012, 07:51 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

so here's what i got going on. rene over @ mercurymoto pounded out a fender for me from a flat piece of sheet metal and i'm super pumped on it! i've ordered a rear coker firestone blackwall and the front will be ordered next week. i'm also trading my gas tank with an xlforum member for his 48 peanut (wire tuck and coil relo will be done at this time also, need that flat bottom frisco look). might swap the seat out for this one too:

i'm def. going to do something with the exhaust too. got my eye on a few sets of pipes out there or i might get a local indy here to build me the pipes i want. also thinking about modifying a stock set of header pipes and welding on some exhaust tips with lollipop baffles (got the idea from another member over on xlforums) but we'll see. still gotta chop the rest of my struts up to the top suspension mount too and relocate my rear blinkers (or just remove them altogether and get a single brake light). here's the fender test fitted on rene's bike, still needs to be PC'd black of course.

Attached Thumbnails CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-imag1418.jpg   CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-imag1422.jpg   CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-imag1434.jpg   CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-imag1467.jpg  

Last edited by bmxatv; 01-07-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:59 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

few more....

Attached Thumbnails CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-imag1472.jpg   CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-imag1473.jpg   CrAzYoRaNgE M/C-imag1474.jpg  
Old 01-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Voony
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so here's what i got going on. rene over @ mercurymoto pounded out a fender for me from a flat piece of sheet metal and i'm super pumped on! i've ordered a rear coker firestone blackwall and the front will be ordered next week. i'm also trading my gas tank with an xlforum member for his 48 peanut (wire tuck and coil relo will be done at this time also, need that flat bottom frisco look). might swap the seat out for this one too:

i'm def. going to do something with the exhaust too. got my eye on a few sets of pipes out there or i might get a local indy here to build me the pipes i want. also thinking about modifying a stock set of header pipes and welding on some exhaust tips with lollipop baffles (got the idea from another member over on xlforums) but we'll see. still gotta chop the rest of my struts up to the top suspension mount too and relocate my rear blinkers (or just remove them altogether and get a single brake light). here's the fender test fitted on rene's bike, still needs to be PC'd black of course.
That seat looks really great! Where did you find it?

Quick Reply: CrAzYoRaNgE M/C