Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CrAzYoRaNgE M/C

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 11:53 PM
joebotics
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 37 Posts

scoot is looking great man!!... so, what kind of pipes do you have in mind?? that bike in the video is dope..

Nice SF, very nice !!! that headlight is going to look really good on BMX's machine

Old 04-17-2012, 05:57 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

^^yeah that bike was one of the first i ever seen from crazyorange. that dude bought it from them. i want those pants! lol. yeah i'm psyched about the headlight SF, i really hope it looks right though on my trees. we'll see. either way, stand up **** brother! thanks again SF and thanks for the kind words Jose! i got a really funny video idea in mind once i get the fender squared away (which btw i might just try to bend the tab down on the frame to get a little closer to the wheel, if that dont work, i'm gonna get that spacer machined out) and my lic. plate bracket back on. gonna be a pisser!

Old 04-17-2012, 06:16 AM
Rog48
Elite HDF Member
Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Sweet bike. Something about those vintage tires just makes these bike look.......right. Now get out and ride, you head south Ill head north, well meet for a beer somewhere in between

Old 04-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Ergonight
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Ok, the bike is looking sick man. Love the way it's turning out, especially that little fender. Well thought out. Can't wait to see it with the new SF headlight (you gotta love the people on this forum...well, most of them). And like Joe I'm waiting to see what you have in mind for the exhaust...

Old 04-17-2012, 08:21 AM
ceekay
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow..... I've seen some squirrely lookin' stuff done to bikes, but this **** takes the cake!!!

From the rear 3/4, looking at the bike's upper profile, it reminds me of Down's Syndrome.... Particularly the profile of the tank, which reminds me of Schlitzie Surtees...

From the side, the tank is WAY too small for the frame... Looks like they just slapped any ol' tank (one that doesn't fit) on so they could ride it...

The bars.... omg, the bars! They look like something a 14 year-old designed in welding class for his bicycle... Very little bow/bend, and zero creativity whatsoever; just hash some pipes together, cut the longer end short to make it even... Oops, I cut the long end too short, now they're uneven.... Oh well, cut the OTHER long end! Oops, did it again!! Well, this time I'll get it right........ **facepalm**

This thing looks like riding a jagged boulder down the highway would be more comfortable........

(Sorry, I just had to say something about it, and yes I found the aesthetics that displeasing, that I had to partially hijack....)

The "fender" isn't too terrible, imho... It sorta gives the no fender look, while keeping the majority of mud off your back..... Also, it looks like you'd have to fab that... Sorta reminds me of your standard Road King or other fancy-pants big bike rear lip, but with the sides cut off... Not sure where you'd find something like that, aside from either Crazy Orange, or diy...

Still, to each their own..... If you think the Schlitzie Bike is awesome, then by all means, ride on!!!

- CK

Last edited by ceekay; 04-17-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:55 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Rog48
Sweet bike. Something about those vintage tires just makes these bike look.......right. Now get out and ride, you head south Ill head north, well meet for a beer somewhere in between
thx dude. weather's just starting to break so the bike is finishing up at just the right time.

Originally Posted by Ergonight
Ok, the bike is looking sick man. Love the way it's turning out, especially that little fender. Well thought out. Can't wait to see it with the new SF headlight (you gotta love the people on this forum...well, most of them). And like Joe I'm waiting to see what you have in mind for the exhaust...
thx ergo. i'll post a pic of the exhaust later today.....
Originally Posted by ceekay
Wow..... I've seen some squirrely lookin' stuff done to bikes, but this **** takes the cake!!!

From the rear 3/4, looking at the bike's upper profile, it reminds me of Down's Syndrome.... Particularly the profile of the tank, which reminds me of Schlitzie Surtees...

From the side, the tank is WAY too small for the frame... Looks like they just slapped any ol' tank (one that doesn't fit) on so they could ride it...

The bars.... omg, the bars! They look like something a 14 year-old designed in welding class for his bicycle... Very little bow/bend, and zero creativity whatsoever; just hash some pipes together, cut the longer end short to make it even... Oops, I cut the long end too short, now they're uneven.... Oh well, cut the OTHER long end! Oops, did it again!! Well, this time I'll get it right........ **facepalm**

This thing looks like riding a jagged boulder down the highway would be more comfortable........

(Sorry, I just had to say something about it, and yes I found the aesthetics that displeasing, that I had to partially hijack....)

The "fender" isn't too terrible, imho... It sorta gives the no fender look, while keeping the majority of mud off your back..... Also, it looks like you'd have to fab that... Sorta reminds me of your standard Road King or other fancy-pants big bike rear lip, but with the sides cut off... Not sure where you'd find something like that, aside from either Crazy Orange, or diy...

Still, to each their own..... If you think the Schlitzie Bike is awesome, then by all means, ride on!!!

- CK
hey man...no worries it's all good. it's not for everyone. i freaking love it and to be honest, that's the only opinion that matters but you're entitle to yours. i personally think the gas tank looks way better now that it's slimmer/skinnier and a bit taller, kina goes with the skinny stance on my bike, the nightster tank was too wide and THAT looked like ****. i'm convinced you have no idea what actually "looks right" or good but that's ok too (just look at your turd below). not even sure what you're saying about the bars but do your research before you talk ****. it's def. more comfy than a jagged boulder, a lot actually but i'm betting that big, ugly stupid *** two-up you're rocking is way more comfy! sorry, i just had to say something too, ya know, being that it's my thread and all so thanks for the comments! i just don't like plain jane, ya know, like your bike....

oh and boys....please remember

Last edited by bmxatv; 04-17-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Ergonight
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Nicely swot. You got class bmx.
And here I was just thinking - you gotta love the people on this forum...well, most of them...lol

Old 04-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Jackal
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IMO of course...

CK's dead nuts on about the C/O tank, (down to the image) but I don't think he was talking about yours. That is the LAST tank I'd ever have anywhere near my bike. Not a fan of their bars either, but wtf cares what I think.

You are right about his being plain jane though too. Is that a f'king pillow!?!?! LOL

That said, your bike looks **** man, really dig it and lowering that rear stubby will look even better in my eyes. The exhaust will make it for sure. I think SF's headlight would be PERFECT...for narrow glide forks, not so sure on the WG front end.

Screw you all...cept Rog and Ergo. LOL...gotta respect our elders.

Last edited by Jackal; 04-17-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:54 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

hahaha it's all good. he's entitle to his opinion too, that's what makes this forum so awesome! yeah i think it is a pillow, he must be carrying one of these on the back

Old 04-17-2012, 10:27 AM
Rog48
Elite HDF Member
Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Haha.........I knew this was going to turn into something good, especially when I went and looked what CKs bike looked like. Just had to sit back and watch

Screw you all...cept Rog and Ergo. LOL...gotta respect our elders.
You just wish youll be as cool as us when you get old

Quick Reply: CrAzYoRaNgE M/C