Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CrAzYoRaNgE M/C

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 09:33 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

This is for you SF...lol

Old 04-12-2013, 09:41 PM
carilliterate
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That came out mighty nice. Kudos to you sir.

Old 04-12-2013, 10:03 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

Thank YOU sir! It was tedious as ****. Once I got a Hang of the pen flow though it went on a lot quicker. Big thanks to flat iron for sending it to me free of charge. There are some really good people on this forum and he's one of em.

Edit-I used a duplicolor hot tires paint pen. 2 coats.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:43 PM
BMM48
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome ride. It's been a few good hours of reading through the some 106 pages!

It was worth finding the ridiculous hacked post from the bars thread to come across your bike

Old 04-13-2013, 02:09 PM
FlatIron
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bmxatv
Thank YOU sir! It was tedious as ****. Once I got a Hang of the pen flow though it went on a lot quicker. Big thanks to flat iron for sending it to me free of charge. There are some really good people on this forum and he's one of em.

Edit-I used a duplicolor hot tires paint pen. 2 coats.
Glad I can contribute to the badassness of your bike!

Old 04-24-2013, 05:58 PM
joebotics
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 37 Posts

Bro.. your bike looks awesome!... I love it!!!... the tank, fenders, handlebar, tires... it all looks great together!... great job!!

man... where did you get the mirror?.. me wants to copy.. yeah!!!!

Old 04-29-2013, 08:09 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by BMM48
Awesome ride. It's been a few good hours of reading through the some 106 pages!

It was worth finding the ridiculous hacked post from the bars thread to come across your bike
thank you so much dude. always nice to see the bike make someone else smile besides me.

Originally Posted by joebotics
Bro.. your bike looks awesome!... I love it!!!... the tank, fenders, handlebar, tires... it all looks great together!... great job!!

man... where did you get the mirror?.. me wants to copy.. yeah!!!!
DUDE!!!!!! been meaning to reach out to you! gonna be in boca raton this week and down near miami on thursday fishing for some giant peacock bass in the back canals. you anywhere near there? would LOVE to catch up with you, drink a beer and see that bike in person. thanks so much for the compliments brother. means the WORLD to me when those comments come from you. your iron from day one was inspiration for me. always loved that bike. rene at mercury moto made that for me. functions way better down low like that. i can actually see behind me now and it looks bitchin. took it down about 3.5" more though to keep it close to the bike and painted it. hit me up dude!

Old 04-29-2013, 01:02 PM
Gorillas13
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have another question for you. Did you have any fitment issues with the Figure Machine Air cleaner. In particular the breather bolts. I'm on my second back plate from them and am still having some fitment issues. They said that they haven't had any others with this issue so I thought I would ask.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:52 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

none. went through about 4 a/c's until i found this one and have had no issues with excessive blow by like the others. the figure machine a/c is a well thought out design. even the little keys that go behind the breather bolts themselves are slotted to route any excess oil properly.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:54 PM
joebotics
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 37 Posts

Hey bro!!!.. sure man!!!... PM me with your phone number and I will reply with mine... let's get together for a beer man!!!! yeah!

thank you so much dude. always nice to see the bike make someone else smile besides me.

DUDE!!!!!! been meaning to reach out to you! gonna be in boca raton this week and down near miami on thursday fishing for some giant peacock bass in the back canals. you anywhere near there? would LOVE to catch up with you, drink a beer and see that bike in person. thanks so much for the compliments brother. means the WORLD to me when those comments come from you. your iron from day one was inspiration for me. always loved that bike. rene at mercury moto made that for me. functions way better down low like that. i can actually see behind me now and it looks bitchin. took it down about 3.5" more though to keep it close to the bike and painted it. hit me up dude!

Quick Reply: CrAzYoRaNgE M/C