Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nightster Winter Makeover

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2012 | 09:43 PM
blindrocket
Road Master

So cool.

Though yes: winter makeover + spring makeover + summer makeover.

Old 06-25-2012 | 07:18 AM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by marine_hm@hotmail.com
I have to admit. I'm impressed by the inginuity even though the look doesn't fit MY style. That is awesome! You do realize we're into "SUMMER" LOL
Nice work.
Originally Posted by blindrocket
So cool.

Though yes: winter makeover + spring makeover + summer makeover.
Thank you, gentlemen. Yes, it's getting late. I am aware. But just so you know, I did get out for a short ride on Saturday, just not on my Nightster. Ozzie practically forced me to take the KZ-750 for a ride. I don't normally ride someone else's bike but I am desperate and the weather was beautiful I got the feeling he wanted me out of the shop for awhile, so I went for a ride. Enjoyed the hell out of it to.
Name:  0623121252.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  301.9 KB

This is the bike he is eventually gonna do a fat front end on...he has the forks and wheel/tire and all the parts, just no time to do it because he spends all his free time working on this "Winter Makeover".

Old 06-25-2012 | 08:56 AM
hfp3030
Cruiser

So much creativity.. this is just outstanding work.

Been following this thread since it started, and just had to post a comment at this point.. couldn't contain myself any longer lol..

Awesome work, looking forward to the finished product..

Man, I'm thinking you'll be getting offers from people trying to buy this bike as soon as you take it out of the garage lol.

Old 06-25-2012 | 11:09 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by hfp3030
So much creativity.. this is just outstanding work.

Been following this thread since it started, and just had to post a comment at this point.. couldn't contain myself any longer lol..

Awesome work, looking forward to the finished product..

Man, I'm thinking you'll be getting offers from people trying to buy this bike as soon as you take it out of the garage lol.
Thank you HF. After all this work, blood, sweat and tears (yes, I have shed some blood on this thing) I won't be selling it any time soon.

Old 06-27-2012 | 06:33 PM
ddelisle
Cruiser

awesome thread!

Old 06-27-2012 | 07:23 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Thank you.

Old 06-27-2012 | 07:37 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Originally Posted by Ergonight
Thank you, gentlemen. Yes, it's getting late. I am aware. But just so you know, I did get out for a short ride on Saturday, just not on my Nightster. Ozzie practically forced me to take the KZ-750 for a ride. I don't normally ride someone else's bike but I am desperate and the weather was beautiful I got the feeling he wanted me out of the shop for awhile, so I went for a ride. Enjoyed the hell out of it to.
I don't know if I'd be able to forget about that fenderless rear tire a few inches from my butt...

Old 06-27-2012 | 07:44 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Imold
I don't know if I'd be able to forget about that fenderless rear tire a few inches from my butt...
Didn't look back.

Old 06-27-2012 | 09:34 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Rog48
To me this is like a **** mag...........I dont read anything.......just look at the pics
^^^that! that dude Oz would be my garage wizard of Oz. I'd set him up in the corner and place my wishes and none of those wishes would be to go back home! dude this thread and the **** youre doing to this nighty are so ridiculous. i'm guessing you know cosmo over on xlf? until now i thought that was the cleanest looking sportster but this might rival that fvcker! i know you seen it....it's clean. not to give all the credit to Oz, you had the ***** and **** to go through with it and so what if it's a new efi and not an old runner, you're sacrificing crazy amounts of riding time to make your **** the way you want it and i respect that. i bet that ride on your boys bike was so liberating...good **** Ergo!

Last edited by bmxatv; 06-27-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-27-2012 | 09:36 PM
ddelisle
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Ergonight
Thank you.
I just joined this forum a few days ago. I haven't had a bike in a few years now, my last one was stolen, but have been really getting the itch. I have done a ton of research on the Harleys to try and figure out what model will be the best option to modify, to meet my liking. I've determined that the 48 is what I want to start out with for my platform. Even though you have the Nightster, a lot of what your doing is what I want my bike to encompass. I've only made it through a 1/4 of this thread so far, spent the last couple hours reading and staring at the photos, and It's amazing. I've already learned a lot, and I'm enjoying the hell out the progress. I'll be caught up within a day or two, but wanted to say thanks for the inspiration.

Quick Reply: Nightster Winter Makeover