Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nightster Winter Makeover

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:04 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by HERE
I just pee'd a little. As amazing as this build is most people, including a majority of people who are in to bikes, would have trouble appreciating the amount of work that went in to it. Looks badass, enjoy it.
Appreciate all your advice along the way HERE. Thanks!

Of course, that goes for everyone who shared their expertise, wisdom and insight along the way. It was a big help knowing you all were out there following along and helping whenever possible.

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:08 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by NDBadlands4-2
That is easily the cleanest nicest looking Sportster I have seen. With it that low do you have any clearence issues when turning?
Thanks ND. The only issue is with the kickstand mount. It does scrape on sharp left turns. We were looking at it earlier tonight and it looks like I might be able to trim about half an inch off the front of that. It's not a big deal. It's only scraped at slow speed making tight turns and not bad enough to cause a problem.

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:11 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by DK Custom
Been watching this for what seems like a year...Amazing result! I know ya gotta be happy to be out riding it!
9 months Kevin...but who's counting?

Thanks man. Appreciate the quality products and great service along the way.

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:17 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by HubcapHubler
Man i love your bike. Best one I've ever seen. Gives me hope that mine will someday be as awesome as yours.
Thanks Hub. All it takes is some time, a few bucks, a lot of work and a bunch of skills. If you have to, marry your daughter off to a master fabricator.

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:20 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by GWinkleman
I keep throwing money at the screen but that bike isn't appearing in my garage! What am I doing wrong? hahaha

Ergo! It's looks great! Stop responding to all of our posts and go ride that beast!

One minor suggestion: If you're going to roll on a Zombie Apocalypse sporty you need one of these attached somewhere...
Hahaha...thanks Wink! Always looking for an excuse to buy another gun.

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:21 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by MattBMiller
Great build
Thanks Matt.

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:23 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by chrisbhoy
Looking good man, it came together pretty quick at the end! The bike flows nice, I love how clean the bars look and that fat front end is really nice. I thought my bike was low, but you win!! Watch out for speed bumps. Ride safe
Ok, no speed bumps. Good tip. Thanks chris.

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:28 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by bmxatv
holy **** ERGO! dude i know you're happy! man she looks good sittin there. one hell of a rebuild bro. this is me stepping outside of my body trying to wrap my head around what you did.

i wish you the best with that zombie killer....lord knows youve earned it! 101 pages bro by my count....prolly have another 101 pages droolin....
Thanks for all your support bmx. I am still hoping to get down your way one of these days and tip a few beers while admiring our bikes.

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:50 PM
blindrocket
Road Master

Whoa! Bike looks killer man.
I admit that I stopped checking this thread for the past few pages, since I was tired of the teasing going on.
I'm glad I checked it tonight, I almost missed the party!

Old 08-06-2012 | 08:53 PM
Ergonight
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by blindrocket
Whoa! Bike looks killer man.
I admit that I stopped checking this thread for the past few pages, since I was tired of the teasing going on.
I'm glad I checked it tonight, I almost missed the party!
Ya man, glad you stopped back. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Nightster Winter Makeover