Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ratting the iron

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 08:38 PM
ken rox
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ratting the iron

ahmm i'm not pretty sure about the upgrades, degrades, the pain, the thought, the paint, the metal and iron on my ehm 'iron'
it seems it's hooked on my brain all the time. we're living a (nietzsche) master-slave morality exchanged at any given time.
i don't have a shrink (and if i had one he'd be dead by now! )

and everyday's like a pandemonium between good and bad, useful or not, evil or lame and anything fkd up or fkx up your brain. as if it (the iron) is the the center of the world (or i am) (this is going for the most freaked up post in this forum i can sense it)

sometimes it feels liberating and sometimes like a trap...

it's a little funny you have these thought constantly running through your head
"should i get a 1200 kit, i like the sound of this bike ohh that grunt, oh i hate the sound of this bike, is the clutch a little maladjusted (like meself), this seat is good, not this seat definetly sux, i need to get a better seat. but which seat, price, comfy, forums people, my *** oh god. got more mpg must be 'bour the revs, is it wobbling? no it's road you idiot? no it's not the road it's your lame front end. i think i should go progressives? yeah i think i should. takes three weeks do deliver. than you have to search all the friggin posts and topics on the net to justify it before you ever actually install and try it, what's it for? fooling your self maybe... nevermind...ahh the missus suddenly wants to ride with you...new strategies new problems, ebay the **** out of any part that's out there, never satisfied never right never wrong just like the master and just like the slave....

outgunned by a bike! (ladies and gentleman i sadly announce that our author has gone slightly mad (and need some fork braces for his brains)

anyways...enough of this sht.
i've finally came to the conclusion that
the harley designers and engineers are not merely designers and engineers but philosophers that a secret knowledge was pass upon "the chaos theory"
unlike the so called japanese rivals that offer everything neat and tidy (like the cbf1000)
they've worked out a genius way, a genius design phase where you throw a bone out there
and let the other do the... i don't know? killin?

whatever, i know that i'm (and a zillion people are) totally amused and bemused by this practice of extreme design, philosophy, witch craft thing out there.

why should i think ridin' on the highway "ok this is the sweet spot yes! torque is just alright" and a min later "no it's not, i think i should change the primary sprocket yes that'd do it yes i'm doing a a primary sprocket change" and 10 mins later " no that would effect the torque, i need to go for 1200cc conversion"

why a man should and would think like that? once you're in the game (chaos yep) there's no comin back. cause you're in the game and you really like to think you need to play. that's what's designed for. (the real genius of design)

and days go by and things like autometer clamp, sidemount license plate, tank life, wires, what bars, forwards mids, lows and highs, v&h, se, bassani and some ebay dealer becomes a common routine in your life.

and now
i'm simply had enough of it.
and am breakin the chains (and that's a part of the game too)
and i've decided to go fck all the odds...

now i'm throwing all the rulez out cause desperate man to desperate deeds.
and i'm beginning to rat my bike.
even if i have to hammer it i'll hammer.

no rules, no taxes, no friggin stealers no 5000 mile services no sht.

we become equal on every ground.
the bike and the guy. not like the bike and owner but two seperate but bound entities.

sometimes i like to shoot at him and sometimes i wanna hug him dearly...

now there's no sometimes but the time!

i really don't know what to do with him
and i don't think he really knows what to do with me...

but as we're in this sht together with him
i think we'll find a way out.
and that won't be like no other.
amen

now fck off!! : P

Last edited by ken rox; 08-12-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:41 PM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

LOL, cool ****.....

Now pass that joint this way. lol

Old 08-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Aaron48
Road Master

Yer killin me man did you forget your meds or what???
Its your bike now chop the "F" out of it......I better see some pictures of this thing when you are done. Sit down and think about what you are gonna do. Look around because there are some sick parts out there....and good choppin !!!

Old 08-12-2011, 08:53 PM
ken rox
Cruiser

in fact my cat wrote all that.
i'm just a simple guy waiting for his monthly pay check

aaa yes the resale value;
that makes some of us wonder eh?
well i don't wonder and ponder anymore,
cause i've dropped my bike once and hit by a maniac once
and while there are 20 iron 883's out there that are between 60-900km's
i wouldn't and shouldn't sell it as if it's a commodity. yes a commodity which owns the owner. so that drop and that crash somehow made it and me free. like the spartacus (not the blood and sand you idiot! the real spartacus)

so what now?
i am a little more adventegous than you guys out there 'cause i (or we) have to pay like 2 times and times the euro usd thing for anything. like €500 for a slick badlander seat.

so i think this the main derivative.
i've already paid a fortune of my life for that iron. and think as i've already paid for it i can give it a or any go i like with it (there comes the master thing again you fool retarded egocentric human being)

so therefore i lose ; )

hope you enjoyed that!

now we must make plans with m' iron to take over the world you pathetic fuulz!!!

oh god that was stupid! (no not the take over plans!)
but a relief

ahaha how .... is that haaa?
done!

Old 08-12-2011, 09:01 PM
ken rox
Cruiser

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
LOL, cool ****.....

Now pass that joint this way. lol

well i've nicked my (pathetic) sisters babolat tennis grips this day and i'll just install it tomorrow.

and no i have no joints around or anything to fix my brains expect for the lions milk!
i've just let it go. and i think i'm a pathetic little funny guy with nothing to lose.

Old 08-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Aaron48
Road Master

Welcome to club man, there is nothin like getting hit by someone in car to open your eyes up to the world as it really is. As you were.....live brother..just live.

Old 08-12-2011, 09:14 PM
ken rox
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Aaron48
Welcome to club man, there is nothin like getting hit by someone in car to open your eyes up to the world as it really is. As you were.....live brother..just live.
that is cool where're all the chix?

"Living is no laughing matter;
you must live with great seriousness
like a squirrel, for example-
I mean without looking for something beyond and above living,
I mean living must be your whole occupation.
Living is no laughing matter;
you must take it seriously..."

and here's the bg music for this topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXagXMK3eDA

nazim

Last edited by ken rox; 08-12-2011 at 09:33 PM.