Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

deliberate hit and run

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011 | 04:40 PM
ken rox
|
Cruiser
Default deliberate hit and run

here's a story. just fresh.
today i was coming back from work. easy and cool. nice weather everything looking good. came to the cross roads green lights were on and some idiot white cars just passed on red lights comin my way and i hand signalled him (no not the finger, but more like a what heck you're doing man". and he suddenly braked. i went my way he went his way.
then 1 minutes later i saw him coming fast at me (he took the other route and followed me), he came left side of the bike and started pushing me to the pavement and suddenly hit me from the back. my rear tire bumped on to the pavement and jumped back (luckily i countered instinctively) than the just u turned and ran away. the hit was intense and his front bumper splat in to pieces. followed him for a while... and just let him go. (luckily i had a side mount licence plate, the hit was just right on it)

now here is the bitter part,
i went to the traffic station and they said "we can do nothin', go the police station" i went to the police station;
explained the situation and they said "ok wait a little we're busy"
a waited more than an hour or so, no ones giving a sht in there.
i asked the officer "mr officer will you do anything about this situation, that guy deliberately tried to kill me"

and he said "you shall have to wait a looong time." and smiled. and just sat there doing nothing.
and somewhere between the conversation, they mentioned something about the public prosecutor (which is very powerful around here). and a light bulb lighted in my brain!!

i was at the same tennis club with three public prosecutors (all in town) so i just called my tennis trainer (which also trains the prosecutors) explained the situation. he called two of them. and two of them both called the police station (to get my job done) and while i was sitting there. suddenly all the cops were in action. i thought a murder or something happened but no. they got the prosecutors call and went total alert on the situation.

suddenly five cops came over and said "oh man we're very sorry, you shouldn't have called the prosecutors, we're so sorry, we're just sending our or man and will find him any time sooner, just have a tea or coffee pls"...
and that's it. we found where the guy lives. and by tomorrow or maybe now i don't know he'll be brought the justice and i certainly believe that cops will not be so kind to him

so the moral of the story is;
if you ever happen to be born and have live in the a#s#ole of the world.
know some public prosecutes or powerfull people. play tennis and assume that every single man out there driving a car sees bikes as unworthy beings that can be crashed and trashed at anytime.
and most important; "in case of danger floor it and run" you're just faster and more agile.

i was so pissed but i'm the world most patient and stubborn **** and will enjoy every minute the **** spends in the jail

just to let you know.

edit: and harley makes some bada$$ strong bikes. kudos!

Last edited by ken rox; 08-09-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-09-2011 | 04:47 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

omfg this story is so funny. seeing where you're from it doesn't surprise me people can get away with that ****. have you seen how they drive in india? be lucky you don't live there. seriously, glad you're ok but you have to have a crew loose to even consider driving in instanbul

Old 08-09-2011 | 04:51 PM
Vitric
Cruiser

It's all about who you know and how much money you have. It's helped me on one major thing in my life so far.

Old 08-09-2011 | 04:52 PM
Cpitch
Road Master

Originally Posted by ken rox
here's a story. just fresh.
today i was coming back from work. easy and cool. nice weather everything looking good. came to the cross roads green lights were on and some idiot white cars just passed on red lights comin my way and i hand signalled him (no not the finger, but more like a what heck you're doing man". and he suddenly braked. i went my way he went his way.
then 1 minutes later i saw him coming fast at me (he took the other route and followed me), he came left side of the bike and started pushing me to the pavement and suddenly hit me from the back. my rear tire bumped on to the pavement and jumped back (luckily i countered instinctively) than the just u turned and ran away. the hit was intense and his front bumper splat in to pieces. followed him for a while... and just let him go. (luckily i had a side mount licence plate, the hit was just right on it)

now here is the bitter part,
i went to the traffic station and they said "we can do nothin', go the police station" i went to the police station;
explained the situation and they said "ok wait a little we're busy"
a waited more than an hour or so, no ones giving a sht in there.
i asked the officer "mr officer will you do anything about this situation, that guy deliberately tried to kill me"

and he said "you shall have to wait a looong time." and smiled. and just sat there doing nothing.
and somewhere between the conversation, they mentioned something about the public prosecutor (which is very powerful around here). and a light bulb lighted in my brain!!

i was at the same tennis club with three public prosecutors (all in town) so i just called my tennis trainer (which also trains the prosecutors) explained the situation. he called two of them. and two of them both called the police station (to get my job done) and while i was sitting there. suddenly all the cops were in action. i thought a murder or something happened but no. they got the prosecutors call and went total alert on the situation.

suddenly five cops came over and said "oh man we're very sorry, you shouldn't have called the prosecutors, we're so sorry, we're just sending our or man and will find him any time sooner, just have a tea or coffee pls"...
and that's it. we found where the guy lives. and by tomorrow or maybe now i don't know he'll be brought the justice and i certainly believe that cops will not be so kind to him

so the moral of the story is;
if you ever happen to be born and have live in the a#s#ole of the world.
know some public prosecutes or powerfull people. play tennis and assume that every single man out there driving a car sees bikes as unworthy beings that can be crashed and trashed at anytime.
and most important; "in case of danger floor it and run" you're just faster and more agile.

i was so pissed but i'm the world most patient and stubborn **** and will enjoy every minute the **** spends in the jail

just to let you know.

edit: and harley makes some bada$$ strong bikes. kudos!
That sucks that happened to you man! But its a good thing you had the right friends in the right places!

Old 08-09-2011 | 04:53 PM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member

dude....you gotta be pretty freakin crazy to ride there. looks pretty hard to hit and run, where the *** do you run? glad you're still alive.

Old 08-09-2011 | 04:53 PM
ken rox
|
Cruiser

i went to egypt for a business trip and the guys greeted me at the airport.
and i said "i should rent and car"
and they simply said "don't!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxODO5fuOao

luckily istanbul is much much better and looks civilized. but people in here are just totally don't give a f about if you're a human being or not.

Old 08-09-2011 | 04:54 PM
ImNoPrince
Road Captain

OP glad all worked out for you

But That video is crazy. I like how the Bikes and scooters follow and fill in around the Bigger buses. Bigger rules for sure.

Old 08-09-2011 | 05:00 PM
oppirs
Road Warrior

What a story, glad your getting action on the situation.

@bmxatv That's one nutty video!

Old 08-09-2011 | 05:04 PM
ken rox
|
Cruiser

glad i'm not living in central istanbul (which is invaded by about 14 million people) (been there for 30 years though. oh what an hell)

i live in a small sea side town about 60 miles outside of her.

and here's another vid.
two guys on a scooter with no helmets. the constantly talking guy is the one at the back he's mostly sayin "ismael dive! ismael go! ismael left" and "ismael i just got my shoes from lacoste!! watch out men!!" (he just got his brains from a monkey)

who the hell thinks of his lacoste shoes in any dangerous situation with a bike???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAN-oZb-dOc

Old 08-09-2011 | 05:15 PM
ken rox
|
Cruiser

and here's another vid from istanbul.
i think the guy in the cager simply said "you die!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKEqXp-Colg

Quick Reply: deliberate hit and run