Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Never mind
1.00%
No hard feeling
4.32%
I am not happy
20.93%
I hate it
21.59%
I get angry
52.16%
Voters: 301. You may not vote on this poll

How many of you hate people sit on your bike without permission?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 12:42 PM
ironhide_uk
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Back in the day i had a 1100 yamaha dragster, I was once in a mc Donald's eating some junk food and keeping an eye on the bike from the window.
I watched a fathers and wife with two kids leave the mc d's, his wife and one of the kids walked over to a car and she went about putting the kid in the back, the father and second toddler were stood next to my bike, the toddler then start banging his free mc d' toy against my bike, thinking the dad was going to stop him he hops one leg over and stands the bike up!!!!!!!!
At this point I saw red! I stood up leaving my helmet, food etc on the table and walked outside towards the guy, he sees me coming in my bike gear and gives me a little head nod followed by "nice bike"
I walked straight pass him and over to his car, I climbed up onto the bonnet and sat straight down in the middle of it!
The guy couldn't get off my bike faster, shouting and screaming at me to get off. I nod and in a Carm voice say nice car! His shouting out me to get off, to which I ask why is it ok for you to sit on my ride but not for me to sit on yours!
You should have seen his face but he got my point!

Old 02-24-2013, 03:11 PM
D'R34P3R
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not gonna say that I hate it and lose my mind, but it does bother me. I actually thank people who ask me first.

Old 02-26-2013, 09:00 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

That's a good revenge lol! You did the right thing.
Originally Posted by ironhide_uk
Back in the day i had a 1100 yamaha dragster, I was once in a mc Donald's eating some junk food and keeping an eye on the bike from the window.
I watched a fathers and wife with two kids leave the mc d's, his wife and one of the kids walked over to a car and she went about putting the kid in the back, the father and second toddler were stood next to my bike, the toddler then start banging his free mc d' toy against my bike, thinking the dad was going to stop him he hops one leg over and stands the bike up!!!!!!!!
At this point I saw red! I stood up leaving my helmet, food etc on the table and walked outside towards the guy, he sees me coming in my bike gear and gives me a little head nod followed by "nice bike"
I walked straight pass him and over to his car, I climbed up onto the bonnet and sat straight down in the middle of it!
The guy couldn't get off my bike faster, shouting and screaming at me to get off. I nod and in a Carm voice say nice car! His shouting out me to get off, to which I ask why is it ok for you to sit on my ride but not for me to sit on yours!
You should have seen his face but he got my point!