Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which fairing is on this Iron?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 07:15 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by vkleinstu
no whining here bro. i'm harder than you'll ever be. anyway, let's focus on trying to help people answer their questions instead of arguing back and forth about dumb ish. as knightenforcer said some people on here get it, and you obviously don't. if you don't like somebody's bike that's fine, but no reason to talk ish just because you think your bike is cooler. everyone has their own style and you just look like a complete turd when you trash the work that people put into their rides.
dude you're completely wrong. i don't just come in and bash anyone unless they fvcken asked for it and i definitely never compare my bike to anyone elses bike, that's just gay. go find the post right now where i stated my bike was better than anyone elses you douche, i'll wait here. you're trying to be all internet tough and you look like a jackass. the only thing hard on you is your head obviously.

insert head stewie and flush

Last edited by bmxatv; 07-03-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:34 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by bmxatv
dude you're completely wrong. i don't just come in and bash anyone unless they fvcken asked for it and i definitely never compare my bike to anyone elses bike, that's just gay. go find the post right now where i stated my bike was better than anyone elses you douche, i'll wait here. you're trying to be all internet tough and you look like a jackass. the only thing hard on you is your head obviously.

You Turd!

That'll keep you up at night.

Old 07-03-2012, 09:51 PM
vkleinstu
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bmxatv

Lol. Okay buddy. As you long as you're convinced I guess that's all that matters. If you find yourself in Hawaii and want to talk ish in person I got something for you. Until then, keep it classy.

Old 07-03-2012, 09:56 PM
vkleinstu
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2010IRON883
both hd headlamp visor and spoiler. the chin spoiler is next for me , ugly or not!!
I love the fairing. Did you buy the primered one and put it on? Or did you paint over it. Not really sure what it looks like primered. If it's close enough to the flat black I might just put it on that way. Just got my V&H Blackout 2-1 on a couple weeks ago. Waiting on the black XL engine guard and detachable sissy bar to come in now. Then sending the ammo can saddle bags out for flat black powdercoat. Also might powder coat the intake that I made, and maybe the skull gas cap too. We'll see.