Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rant-Kinda got screwed my a member

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 12:12 PM
inswva
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm going to reiterate my original post in this thread, with a key point emphasized:

Originally Posted by inswva
If the buyer has exhausted all other reasonable means of recourse, I'm all for calling folks out on sketchy deals. I sure like to know who isn't dealing on the up-and-up. If the seller wants to come in and tell his side, even better.
You made it sound like the guy wasn't willing to do anything for you to make this right. Little did we know you had basically told him everything was copacetic and never even asked for a refund. Bad decision to run him down publicly after making nicey-nice with him in direct correspondence.

I still advocate call outs, but only when someone has been wronged and the offending party makes no concessions to correct the situation. This situation? Not even close.

Old 05-02-2011, 12:17 PM
wahlumsurfer
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by schwingding
And now you're posting private email, which may be a violation of law. At least now I know who to NOT do business with for sure.
LoL, let me warn ya now to stay out of the "Bad Dealer Experience" thread, you'll probably have an anuerysm!

Old 05-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Sikk50
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wahlumsurfer
LoL, let me warn ya now to stay out of the "Bad Dealer Experience" thread, you'll probably have an anuerysm!
LOL

I'm all for this kind of thing. I've been screwed numerous times on the net and I think its very important for a community (yes this is a community) to warn others of bad buying experiences with community members as well as pass along information that may be helpful to someone else in the future (such as ask for a picture of a part number if you arent sure, not just the sellers word).

Old 05-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Osco
Account Deactivated
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool

I can come on here and make the same claim about any of you, no proof required. Nothing. This crap has no business being on this forum. You are all being extremely shortsighted, and I'm sure if you were on the other side of this, you'd not be so happy about it. What goes around comes around. This thread should be deleted by the moderator. Trial by internet is inherently unfair.
I agree XD
End this drama queen stuff,,,

Old 05-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Cpitch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And now you're posting private email, which may be a violation of law. At least now I know who to NOT do business with for sure.
Dude, are you serious?

Old 05-02-2011, 03:11 PM
schwingding
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Cpitch
Dude, are you serious?
Is there anything about my tone in this thread (which no longer resembles the original as the OP has retracted all his posts) might cause you to think I am not serious?