Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Pics of MY Nightster.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 12:16 PM
pretz
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan Lang
Still a toy bike
Hey, nice bike.... OH, there isn't one.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:20 PM
chorneyk1
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What bars are those? Where'd you get them from? I'm buying a sportster in the new year and I've been trying to decide what bars I wanted to go with and next to the black 10 in zbars those are now the ones I want.

Old 11-08-2010, 05:06 PM
motordrum
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They look like "Ape Killer" bars. Always saw them advertised in "The Horse" mag.
www.brscustombars.com

Last edited by motordrum; 11-08-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:10 PM
chorneyk1
Stage III

Thanks! I just checked out that site and theres lots of bars that I like the look of.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:24 AM
blacknight85
Cruiser

chorneyk1What bars are those? Where'd you get them from? I'm buying a sportster in the new year and I've been trying to decide what bars I wanted to go with and next to the black 10 in zbars those are now the ones I want.

Originally Posted by motordrum
They look like "Ape Killer" bars. Always saw them advertised in "The Horse" mag.
www.brscustombars.com

Yes they are "Bent Ape Killers"...they were a little pricy but well worth it. Although thye have some pretty sick stock designs the owner is an awsome dude and he can create what ever you can dream up.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:59 AM
jeffrysource11
Intermediate

nice apes

Old 11-13-2010, 12:48 AM
chorneyk1
Stage III

Originally Posted by blacknight85
chorneyk1What bars are those? Where'd you get them from? I'm buying a sportster in the new year and I've been trying to decide what bars I wanted to go with and next to the black 10 in zbars those are now the ones I want.

Yes they are "Bent Ape Killers"...they were a little pricy but well worth it. Although thye have some pretty sick stock designs the owner is an awsome dude and he can create what ever you can dream up.
Awesome that is exactly what I want to hear. You know its funny one of my friends was trying today to talk me out of my mindset of buying a sportster (nightster or 48) because he figures its too pricey for a first bike that I might drop. While he was telling me this tonight all I could think about was all the things that I can't wait to do to my scoot when pick it up. And I gotta tell yeah seeing all the great looking irons nightsters and 48s on this forums, I just get even more excited.

Thanks again for the info about the bars. I'm very glad to hear that the owner of the company is awesome and can create whatever I dream up.

Old 11-13-2010, 08:13 AM
Voony
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice scoot! I have to sat I never saw bars like those. Pretty awesome!

Old 11-15-2010, 12:19 PM
blacknight85
Cruiser

Originally Posted by chorneyk1
Awesome that is exactly what I want to hear. You know its funny one of my friends was trying today to talk me out of my mindset of buying a sportster (nightster or 48) because he figures its too pricey for a first bike that I might drop. While he was telling me this tonight all I could think about was all the things that I can't wait to do to my scoot when pick it up. And I gotta tell yeah seeing all the great looking irons nightsters and 48s on this forums, I just get even more excited.

Thanks again for the info about the bars. I'm very glad to hear that the owner of the company is awesome and can create whatever I dream up.
Thanks agian to all for the compliments, I really appreciate it!

chorneyk1...I was the same way. I thought that I wouldn't like the bike after a few week and would want to trade it in but, I found this forum and saw all the mods people were doin to their sportsters and I got to thinking of all the cool stuff I could do to mine. Anyway you made a great decision by choosing the sportster line... I can't wait to see some pics when you get started!

Old 11-15-2010, 01:50 PM
delane
Tourer

Originally Posted by Dan Lang
Still a toy bike
WTF does that mean?

Quick Reply: New Pics of MY Nightster.