Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Loudest Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Badass67stang
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just switched from screaming eagle II to vance and hines straight shots on my 05 883 the seII sounded decent but these straight shots sound sick!

Old 09-17-2009, 02:28 PM
stng_96
Road Master

Rabble rabble rabble

Old 09-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Certainteed
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by guitarman023
Fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win... you're still retarded.

Everybody has an opinion, and here's mine....

I run straight pipes because i love the sound of my bike, and it's my personal preference to have it loud. DILLIGAF what you're running on your bike?
Your personal preference infringes upon the rights of others. And you are in the minority. Since you can't police yourself, someone will assigned to you.

Thats life, in a democracy.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:10 PM
confederate
Most Wanted
Received 806 Likes on 392 Posts

Originally Posted by Certainteed
Your personal preference infringes upon the rights of others. And you are in the minority. Since you can't police yourself, someone will assigned to you.

Thats life, in a democracy.

I call bs. The first mods most people do are an exhaust change. Infringing upon others??? My guess is you know what I think about that.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Certainteed
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by confederate
I call bs. The first mods most people do are an exhaust change. Infringing upon others??? My guess is you know what I think about that.
Is your IQ even measureable?

Old 09-17-2009, 09:43 PM
confederate
Most Wanted
Received 806 Likes on 392 Posts

Originally Posted by Certainteed
Is your IQ even measureable?

Too funny. And this is coming from a someone who takes bubble baths while wearing a fedora. It is a fact that most of the first upgrades are exhausts. Prove me wrong. Since you seem to want to take a personal cheapshot, I'll give you the one finger salute. Got that bubbles??? By the way, this country is a Republic, not a democracy. Put that in your IQ pipe and smoke it.

Last edited by confederate; 09-17-2009 at 09:52 PM. Reason: another groin shot
Old 09-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Certainteed
Outstanding HDF Member

Too funny. And this is coming from a someone who takes bubble baths while wearing a fedora. It is a fact that most of the first upgrades are exhausts. Prove me wrong. Since you seem to want to take a personal cheapshot, I'll give you the one finger salute. Got that bubbles??? By the way, this country is a Republic, not a democracy. Put that in your IQ pipe and smoke it.

go back and read what i wrote. then think on it. seriously. think on it for like, i dunno, a day or two.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:37 PM
fastkevin
Tourer

By the way, this country is a Republic, not a democracy.
You're about the second person I've come across that know's this.
In reality, it only comes into play with Presidential elections..but nonetheless, getting who we voted for is not a guaranty.

Last edited by fastkevin; 09-17-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Xenomorph
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF is this "quite pipes for Harley" bull$#!+???

I'm reading through this thread and can't believe the crap I'm reading!?!? I personally don't know a single person in the circle I travel in that would rather see a Harley whispering a low and senior citizen bingo playin whisper rather than a loud rumbling "I'm a f*%^#%g Harley Davidson and you can eat $#!+" sound to it. Personally, when I see a kick @$$ looking bike, it BETTER be loud. The sound of a bike is JUST AS IMPORTANT as the way it looks as far as I'm concerned!!! If you got a nice bike and it's quiet... then it's like a Lion with a shaved mane and no roar.

Some people need to grow a set of brass f^$@(n ***** and either ride a Harley and be loud and proud about it or buy a god damn Yamaha.

Old 09-18-2009, 12:08 AM
snacks63
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wonder how many people when they get there first harley say i cant wait to get those 600 dollar quiet pipes the dealer sells so nobody will here me leave for work in the morning and see me wearing my skirt

Quick Reply: Loudest Exhaust