Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Loudest Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Bacon_Grease
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bludgeon
You need to sell your Harley to a MAN

:i con_deadhorse:

Old 09-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Xenomorph
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I honestly can't believe this is an HD forum and this thread is geared towards loud pipes being bad...

WTF is the world coming too???

Quiet pipes are for minivans and golf carts.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Bludgeon
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bacon_Grease

:i con_deadhorse:
LOL I love this... nice man!

Old 09-16-2009, 07:29 PM
203Cree
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Stupid people entertain me. You've got guys from both sides playing high and mighty and a guy with no bike telling someone to be a man.

Awesome. Don't argue with stupid people fella's. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you at their own game.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Bludgeon
Intermediate

If your talking about me.. not sure why you think I don't own a bike or why that even matters....But lets stop this silly fighting be a man and bring it in for a hug :P thought you would like that gotta love steering the pot.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:29 PM
203Cree
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

If your talking about me.. not sure why you think I don't own a bike or why that even matters....But lets stop this silly fighting be a man and bring it in for a hug :P thought you would like that gotta love steering the pot.
It matters because based on your posts, you have a little Honda orsumshit like that, and you're telling a dude that has a better and nicer bike than you to "be a man and give it to someone who deserves it", when you haven't even busted the training wheels off of whatever it is you own yet.

It's called hypocrisy. Some people, obviously such as yourself, get their daily dose in their morning coffee. I just find it humorous is all.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Bludgeon
Intermediate

does this mean I'm not going to get that hug

Old 09-16-2009, 10:19 PM
Beaulaplante
Intermediate

I went from stock pipes on my 1200N to Cycle Shacks and wow...I thought they were way too loud and I was worried about the neighbors. I was ready to take them off but then my wife said my bike now sounded just right, so who am I to argue?

Loud pipes are fine....Just don't be an a-hole and rev it up in residential areas...

Funny how people take this way too seriously...To each their own...

Old 09-17-2009, 03:08 AM
fastkevin
Tourer

Originally Posted by 203Cree
It matters because based on your posts, you have a little Honda orsumshit like that, and you're telling a dude that has a better and nicer bike than you to "be a man and give it to someone who deserves it", when you haven't even busted the training wheels off of whatever it is you own yet.
So you're saying that a guy who had this to say:
This whole thing makes me sick. You need to sell your Harley to a MAN and buy a nice quiet law-abiding Honda. What ever happened to live free, fight the man, and if you don't like the noise law don't abide by it, fight it. *** them and telling me how to mod my bike.
...but just got sick of seeing the sheep being herded in the last place I thought I would see it, in the HD world!
..and who also posts a pic of a 'macho manly' dog in his avatar, actually rides a Honda Spree? You're not gonna tell me next that he also still lives with his mommy in her basement and is heavily into Dungeons and Dragons, are you?
I'm shocked!

Old 09-17-2009, 06:22 AM
guitarman023
Road Master

Fighting on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win... you're still retarded.

Everybody has an opinion, and here's mine....

I run straight pipes because i love the sound of my bike, and it's my personal preference to have it loud. DILLIGAF what you're running on your bike?

Quick Reply: Loudest Exhaust