Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bandana's

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 12:45 PM
LoneStarSkater
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wear one when it's raining or cold.

Old 07-30-2009, 12:57 PM
XL50#674
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by kahaone
But you see, I don't try to pretend to be anyone besides who I am. Unlike many of the others who strap on all the H-D crap and try to look like a tough guy.

I know who I am, and what I am. And I'm pretty happy with it. So I don't feel the need to try and impress others with a look that really isn't me. Personally, when I go to many benefit rides, and see some of the screwballs there all "dressed up", all I can do is laugh. Because most people can see right through that chit, and can see a poser a mile away.

And me, well I'm not into being a poser.
I know what you mean and there are alot of riders that over do it. I wear my chain and HD stuff alot even when I'm not on the bike so to me I am just being myself. I get asked alot "did you ride here?" No why, becasue you have your Harley jacket on or whatever I have on at that time. I'm like no it's just how I dress and proud of what I ride. I have a KAW jacket that I never ride it, but like to wear. I'm not a bad *** biker, but far from a poser.

Old 07-30-2009, 05:33 PM
teamstersteward
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

who gives a flying Fluck what others wear I wear a bandana when I freaking feel like it never owned fingerless gloves or a helmet but if one of my brothers wants to wear them I don't give a Shcit. There I feel better

Old 07-30-2009, 05:50 PM
pleasants9
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

although i agree i look like a bobble head with a full face on my harley, that helmet has been gods grace between some of the florida rainstorms and bug clouds if driven through

Old 07-30-2009, 06:42 PM
teamstersteward
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 07-30-2009, 07:18 PM
killer scott
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think, worse than one huge bug that hurts, is when you go through the swarms of nats or whatever the hell they are. AMIRITE? Feels disgusting. I am tired of the bugs though, and starting to get into the added benefit of safety and just ordered an Icon fullface. Pumped.

Anyway, enjoy your bandanna!

Old 07-30-2009, 07:42 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by teamstersteward
who gives a flying Fluck what others wear I wear a bandana when I freaking feel like it never owned fingerless gloves or a helmet but if one of my brothers wants to wear them I don't give a Shcit. There I feel better.

Before long full patched members of Traditional MC's will feel obligated to 'ask permission' before wearing a vest with their club patch on the back..

Sure as heck don't want to wear anything unless the fashion police approve.

Most bikers that I am associated with could give a rat's *** what anyone wears, and they expect others to treat them the same. Freedom of expression and choice was always a big part of the biker community, even if that expression and choice might be different than your own.

Anymore a large portion of threads have to deal with fashion, safety, and if you agree or disagree with what someone else is doing or wearing.. It's a sorry situation...

Old 07-30-2009, 10:02 PM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I'm getting tired, I think I am going to go put on my HD pajamas and go to bed. I have to get up early and put on all my HD apparel and ride to work in the morning, have to leave a little early, sometimes it takes a while to get through the Starbucks drive through. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to say double shot low fat caramel machiatto through a frickin' bandana.......thank god my gloves don't have any fingers, or it would take me a while to get change out of my pocket too.........

Old 07-31-2009, 08:00 AM
1200efi
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by brettnbama
Well, I'm getting tired, I think I am going to go put on my HD pajamas and go to bed. I have to get up early and put on all my HD apparel and ride to work in the morning, have to leave a little early, sometimes it takes a while to get through the Starbucks drive through. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to say double shot low fat caramel machiatto through a frickin' bandana.......thank god my gloves don't have any fingers, or it would take me a while to get change out of my pocket too.........
+1 great one.... and the rest can do what you want because I am, if you don't like that you know what you can do... Ride safe.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:40 AM
slider44
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think that Harley dress-up looks wierd riding a Sportster. A Sportster looks like a T shirt and jeans with work boots kinda bike..
I get hit by something every time I ride just kinda go with it and say its part of it..and some of it hurts like Hell. Waiting on that bird to hit...

Quick Reply: Bandana's