Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions....a place to air yours!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 10:00 PM
old skool1983
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by motordrum
The only color option for a bike or car should be black. (shoes also.)

i beg to differ

Old 04-23-2009, 10:04 PM
deadhead111469
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JLuns
What about the saddle bags there hoss? I know your not going to keep those to make your a$$ more comfortable????
Got to have something to put my leather skirt and high heels in while riding

Old 04-24-2009, 05:58 AM
dbleagle
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by SPECIAL ED
Hey old timer are there any accessories in the catalog you don't have on that Dyna? I guess when I'm old and retired and have nothing better to do than putt up and down the PCH all day I might like to have a wimpshield,crash bars,saddle bags,tool roll,cup holder,colostomy bag,cigarette lighter and deer whistles. But damn these things only have so much horse power and you're like one more bolt on piece of crap away from not being able to get out of your own way. And another thing what's up with these old farts riding around in packs on their geezerglides so slow that they back up car traffic behind them to the point of creating a hazard.You want to be in a parade join the shriners but please just get out of my way. And another thing I don't get are these people who buy a motorcycle and say stupid crap like I'm not into going fast or I don't care about speed why in the hell are they on a bike there are much better more comfortable ways to go slow.(just stirrin the pot)
Simple answer my friend... They know the ride is where the fun is... You'll get there eventually... ya' have stop and smell the roses...

But you whippersnappers got so much chit up your nose that ya' can't smell anything... Hell your brain is probably so fried that you don't even know what a rose is...

Still stirring the pot!

Charlie D.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:08 AM
Bacon_Grease
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JLuns
What about the saddle bags there hoss? I know your not going to keep those to make your a$$ more comfortable????
If he gets bags big enough and wimmin skinny enough, he can carry one in each bag!!!!!

Old 04-24-2009, 09:13 AM
Bacon_Grease
Road Master

Originally Posted by SPECIAL ED
Hey old timer are there any accessories in the catalog you don't have on that Dyna? I guess when I'm old and retired and have nothing better to do than putt up and down the PCH all day I might like to have a wimpshield,crash bars,saddle bags,tool roll,cup holder,colostomy bag,cigarette lighter and deer whistles. But damn these things only have so much horse power and you're like one more bolt on piece of crap away from not being able to get out of your own way. And another thing what's up with these old farts riding around in packs on their geezerglides so slow that they back up car traffic behind them to the point of creating a hazard.You want to be in a parade join the shriners but please just get out of my way. And another thing I don't get are these people who buy a motorcycle and say stupid crap like I'm not into going fast or I don't care about speed why in the hell are they on a bike there are much better more comfortable ways to go slow.(just stirrin the pot)
That reminds me... I've been meaning to set up a catheter so I can **** without stopping.

The fun part, I'm not kidding!

Old 04-24-2009, 09:19 AM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Forget a catheter and just wear Depends. You can crap and **** yourself with a big smile as you keep rolling along. At the next gas stop just change out for a fresh pair and keep on keepin' on.

Old 04-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Bacon_Grease
Road Master

Originally Posted by PigInaBlanket
Forget a catheter and just wear Depends. You can crap and **** yourself with a big smile as you keep rolling along. At the next gas stop just change out for a fresh pair and keep on keepin' on.
Nah. I'm thinkin' about running the tube down to the exhaust pipe.

That way, when someone starts tailgating, I just take a leak and the offending vehicle will be coated with a fine mist of vaporized ****.

Old 04-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Bacon_Grease
Road Master

Originally Posted by chairman
Hey bacon,
You sound like a real rider. Contact me and I will send you a cupholder to hold that bourbon while sitting in your Kermit Chair. They are both made in Tennessee.

Tom
Kermitchair.com
Tom, first off, thank you for making such a great chair. Second, I appreciate the offer, but I already have the cup holder - I might be placing an order for a second chair in a few weeks, so I might take you up on the offer. Pru took real good care of my order last May when I had my chair embroidered. (We had to do a rush order on it so I'd have it in time for a road trip)

Folks, if you haven't come across one yet, that little chair Tom makes is amazing and that's no opinion - that's fact. It's a remarkably comfortable chair that folds up into a little package about 4"X6"X 22". Well built, extremely durable and it'll hold an Ultra Classic's weight.

The fact that it's hand made in America by some real friendly folks that will bend over backwards to take care of customers - well, that's something you can't put a price tag on.

Oh, these folks designed and built these chairs specifically for motorcycles AND they ride - probably more than we do.

Old 04-29-2009, 02:29 PM
deadhead111469
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm all for American made stuff....and thats not an opinion but a FACT!!!!

Old 04-29-2009, 04:09 PM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts

Opinions are like ******* and Camaros, everybody has one.

Quick Reply: Opinions....a place to air yours!!!