Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions....a place to air yours!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 07:51 PM
EddieWay
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by deadhead111469
Recently after reading a few threads asking for tech help, everyone decided that opinions were more important than helping to answer a question. with that in mind I started this thread and I'm gonna start it off with my opinion for every one to rip apart...in hopes that opinions stay here instead of tech threads. here we go.....

It is my opinion that riding a bike is about being in the wind,so if you want a windsheild, cigarette lighter, and a radio....by a f@cking car
HELL YA, I can't agree more!

Old 03-25-2009, 08:00 PM
vet767
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Austen
i ride in jeans, hoodie, and skateboarding shoes. i guess im a pud
My guess is you are indistructable and have never been down. I bet you change your tune first time you ride one to the pavement.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:15 AM
deadhead111469
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Up yours my young friend. When you get to be my age you will perhaps reconsider your words, because it is about riding, and whatever allows me to ride longer and farther works for me. And please remember that my bikes are mine and I will damn well do to them that which I like
Yep this thread is for YOU... you are just the type of opinionated ******* this thread was created for. Just for ****s and giggles tell me how a wimpshield helps you ride farther....old man if you can't hang on your own,it's time to park it.Now keep in mind this is just MY opinion and nothing personal....

Old 03-26-2009, 07:35 AM
catlkn
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scout
Yeah, and sportsters are girls bikes....

Originally Posted by vet767
Love it
How many times do we have to go over this??!! If the sportster is such a girl's bike how come all I ever see on this forum is a bunch of whiny MEN bitching at each other like girls.

OHHHH, maybe that's the point!!

Old 03-26-2009, 07:55 AM
HDXXX
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Twelve pages...Not bad...Keep up the good work.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:56 AM
nola_rider
Advanced

Originally Posted by catlkn
Originally Posted by Scout
Yeah, and sportsters are girls bikes....

How many times do we have to go over this??!! If the sportster is such a girl's bike how come all I ever see on this forum is a bunch of whiny MEN bitching at each other like girls.

OHHHH, maybe that's the point!!

Tuche'

Old 03-26-2009, 08:07 AM
mississippiboy
Road Captain

like the damn energizer bunny this thread keeps going and going! love it!

Old 03-26-2009, 08:07 AM
JerryGarcia4295
Cruiser

Originally Posted by midnight2005
sorry to ruin your thread, but I can't disagree with ya!
when your right, your right!
His right? What about his left? This thread is for random bitchin? Why do half the people on this board not know the difference between your and you're? It's not hard people.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:22 AM
JLuns
Cruiser

These people don't care about proper grammer and spelling! They are hardcore BIKERS!

Originally Posted by deadhead111469
Just a bit of info on me....I'm a 5'11" 220lb extremely hairy,tattooed,pierced,patch holding, hillbilly biker from the NC mountains wouldn't I look cute on the honda scooter?

Old 03-26-2009, 06:31 PM
SPECIAL ED
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey old timer are there any accessories in the catalog you don't have on that Dyna? I guess when I'm old and retired and have nothing better to do than putt up and down the PCH all day I might like to have a wimpshield,crash bars,saddle bags,tool roll,cup holder,colostomy bag,cigarette lighter and deer whistles. But damn these things only have so much horse power and you're like one more bolt on piece of crap away from not being able to get out of your own way. And another thing what's up with these old farts riding around in packs on their geezerglides so slow that they back up car traffic behind them to the point of creating a hazard.You want to be in a parade join the shriners but please just get out of my way. And another thing I don't get are these people who buy a motorcycle and say stupid crap like I'm not into going fast or I don't care about speed why in the hell are they on a bike there are much better more comfortable ways to go slow.(just stirrin the pot)

Quick Reply: Opinions....a place to air yours!!!