Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

XR1200 – USA Production Run (???/750)

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 09:18 PM
7/11 The Crapshooter
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ryback
You might as well save your breath. Crap Pot has been an HDF member for 3 months and made 980+ posts in that time. For the most part he brings little to the table. Lots of posting, chest thumping, argumentative and obviously no time left for riding anything other than a keyboard.

Join the club and put him on your ignore list.
This from a guy that has 270 some posts in over a year and 70+ that are 5 words or less. Hey it gets better, there are 25+ that have 3 words or less. Now that's a great example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Dallara
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Lame...

Originally Posted by f2titan
The only bike you’ll see parked in front of a psychiatrist office is Dallara's bike. Its just down the road from Victoria, Texas. Sorry you had to ride so far from your home to get an appointment

Geez, Titanic...

Is that really the best you can do?

I guess it probably is. Especially since your position - i.e. ripping off someone else's list, regardless of how you try and modify it - is completely indefensible. As I said before, if it wasn't for the list we compiled on another board, and with numbers volunteered by actual XR1200 owners, you wouldn't have a "list"... Just two or three numbers.

And now even members of your own forum are showing up to reveal what kind of loser your favorite partner in crime is.

Ya' know... You could have handled this all much better and it may have all turned out differently. All you would have had to do would to have so just the smallest amount of common sense and common courtesy and asked if those on the XLForum would help you with your thread over here. Had you done that I'm sure everyone over there - whether international or not - would have gladly assisted you here. Instead you took the low road, and continue to do so along with your non-XR-owning lapdog, Crappy... You ripped off other motorcycle riders, and for no other reason than you were lazy and trying to sneak around a bit, hoping no one would notice.

But then you got caught, and instead of admitting your error and blatant disrespect, perhaps apologizing and pulling the work others had done, you decided to try to cover your duplicity up like a cat trying to bury his crap on a frozen pond. Face it, you are only making yourself look more and more dishonest and foolish.

And that's why no one wants to post any of their own XR1200 info here in your thread. No one wants to be associated with a cheat and a thief. Simple as that.

Dallara

~

Old 02-04-2009, 10:06 PM
7/11 The Crapshooter
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Dallara
Geez, Titanic...

Is that really the best you can do?

I guess it probably is. Especially since your position - i.e. ripping off someone else's list, regardless of how you try and modify it - is completely indefensible. As I said before, if it wasn't for the list we compiled on another board, and with numbers volunteered by actual XR1200 owners, you wouldn't have a "list"... Just two or three numbers.

And now even members of your own forum are showing up to reveal what kind of loser your favorite partner in crime is.

Ya' know... You could have handled this all much better and it may have all turned out differently. All you would have had to do would to have so just the smallest amount of common sense and common courtesy and asked if those on the XLForum would help you with your thread over here. Had you done that I'm sure everyone over there - whether international or not - would have gladly assisted you here. Instead you took the low road, and continue to do so along with your non-XR-owning lapdog, Crappy... You ripped off other motorcycle riders, and for no other reason than you were lazy and trying to sneak around a bit, hoping no one would notice.

But then you got caught, and instead of admitting your error and blatant disrespect, perhaps apologizing and pulling the work others had done, you decided to try to cover your duplicity up like a cat trying to bury his crap on a frozen pond. Face it, you are only making yourself look more and more dishonest and foolish.

And that's why no one wants to post any of their own XR1200 info here in your thread. No one wants to be associated with a cheat and a thief. Simple as that.

Dallara

~
And the hits just keep rolling on. Here's post #10 and dang, I ran out of popcorn.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:25 PM
f2titan
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 7/11 The Crapshooter
And the hits just keep rolling on. Here's post #10 and dang, I ran out of popcorn.
From the other site: "Chill out Dallara, man that comes across a bit "in yer face" She's just trying to help.

Can we just get back to bikes here?

Old 02-04-2009, 10:47 PM
f2titan
Cruiser

Sorry Dallara. Have to ask, girl, or race car fan?

Old 02-05-2009, 12:44 AM
Dallara
6th Gear
Thumbs down More lame than the last...

From the other site: "Chill out Dallara, man that comes across a bit "in yer face" She's just trying to help.

Wow, nothing like pulling something entirely out of context and trying to make it fit your continuing nefarious purpose, eh?

And certainly you don't want to include where I admitted my error and apologized to the poor lass, now do you? The same thing you could have done to try and save a bit of face but don't want to do because you simply have no manners, honesty, or integrity...

Can we just get back to bikes here?

You could... Maybe... If you had anyone here on this forum that actually wanted to associate with you and/or wanted to have anything to do with your XR1200 "list". Apparently your only real audience is your partner in duplicity, ol' Crap, and even he's run out of anything to say about XR1200's. Of course, he doesn't own one, doesn't want one, and evidently doesn't have any fans around here, either.

Sorry Dallara. Have to ask, girl, or race car fan?

Again, is that really the best you can do? Really?

However, I most certainly have no problem saying I'm a "race car fan", and though I am not a "girl" I can honestly say that even if I was I'd still have more ***** than you do... Any woman does. You're not only spineless, but gutless and completely lacking in any sort of manhood. Makes you and your cohort pretty much exactly the same.

I'd say you're a clown, too... But you'd have to be remotely funny to be a clown. Instead you're still just a cheat and a thief, which makes you no more than pathetic and sad.

Wonder why there's nobody from here on your board - other than the toe dancing Crapperina - defending your actions, or even supporting your efforts... That speaks volumes, eh?

Dallara

Old 02-05-2009, 01:06 AM
f2titan
Cruiser

Dora...isn't it past your bed time?

Attached Images  
Old 02-05-2009, 07:25 AM
7/11 The Crapshooter
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Dallara

You could... Maybe... If you had anyone here on this forum that actually wanted to associate with you and/or wanted to have anything to do with your XR1200 "list". Apparently your only real audience is your partner in duplicity, ol' Crap, and even he's run out of anything to say about XR1200's. Of course, he doesn't own one, doesn't want one, and evidently doesn't have any fans around here, either.

Dallara
Apparently you're on this board so I guess that makes you a member of the audience now doesn't it? One thing is for certain, your only engagements on this board have been in this this thread and with no meaningful input. The reason there haven't been any new folks bringing up numbers is probably the same reason you haven't picked up any new numbers over on the dark side. Nobody has either purchased an XR1200 to post up or ran into one they could pull the numbers off of.

Old 02-05-2009, 08:04 AM
midas
1st Gear

OK, now that is the second time some arshole has posted something that is either linked to me or directly quoted from me on this forum...

I dont appreciate the fact that the list with my name and Vin info was posted here without having been asked, and i appreciate even less that i have been quoted from another forum to try and win your argument, over something you were wrong with right from the beginning.
Like has been said common courtesy would have been to ask the original poster of said lists permission before it has been posted.
This is one of the things i hate so much about the net, the fact that it seems to be full of arsholes who have nothing better to do with their lives than rip other peoples ideas off to try and make themselves look good, well didnt that just jump up and bite your ****

So boys from here on in keep my ****ing name and posts i make on other forums out of your bull****........

OH yea, i nearly forgot "get a ****ing life" will ya.

Hey Crapshooter
I forgot to mention, this thread stinks man, if i were you i would ask to have it deleted, the longer it goes on the more of a tool you look.
Gotta be the worst sticky on any forum on the net.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Dallara
6th Gear
Cool Train Wreck...

Originally Posted by 7/11 The Crapshooter
Apparently you're on this board so I guess that makes you a member of the audience now doesn't it? One thing is for certain, your only engagements on this board have been in this this thread and with no meaningful input. The reason there haven't been any new folks bringing up numbers is probably the same reason you haven't picked up any new numbers over on the dark side. Nobody has either purchased an XR1200 to post up or ran into one they could pull the numbers off of.

I'm only here to watch you and F2 make yourselves and this titanic train wreck of a thread look worse and worse. The two of you have already demonstrated yourselves as cheats and thieves, without any remorse or the slightest semblance of common courtesy. You not only plagiarize, but then you are proud of doing so. That doesn't engender people having much, if any, trust in you for the future. Hence, people stay away from this thread and you and F2's "list" as though you were both carrying the plague.

They don't want to be on your "list", or don't you get that yet?

As for having any "meaningful input" here... Certainly you and F2titan have yet to have had even the slightest in constructive input, primarily because 95% of the data you guys have you STOLE from elsewhere. No amount of your tap dancing, deflection, side-stepping, and duplicity can alter that - and you know. And you know it so well you refuse to address that point any longer, instead seeking to obscure the point with meaningless drivel.

The entire thread became a farce the instant you showed yourself to be a cheat and a thief. Simple as that.

At least on the other board each and every single one of the numbers we obtained were given voluntarily, and we gave attribution to each and every one of those individuals. You two are such bottom-dwelling cretins that you not only steal other people's work but then refuse to give suitable attribution that simple human decency and respect would suggest you should.

But go ahead... Continue to try and defend the indefensible. Continue to illustrate yourselves as cheats and thieves who don't care even a nano-whit about the privacy of others. Continue to paint yourselves into a smaller and smaller corner until any credibility you might have ever had is so far gone you'll never get it back. Continue to post 14+ times a day and say nothing more than you are dishonest and untrustworthy.

It's quite enlightening to see two people like you and F2titan who are so sure of themselves and exactly who they are they have no problem advertising it for all the world to see... Even if the person that they are is completely without morals, manners, respect, courtesy, or basically any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Paint on, artist... Paint on.

Dallara

~

Quick Reply: XR1200 – USA Production Run (???/750)