Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Johnny Pag Bikes

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 06:34 AM
sniper77
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cpitch
i get your point...but why bother on a piece of **** china motor...fun would be taking an old iron head sporty and building that up...it would cost the same.
And at least if you wasted your money building an ironhead sporty you'd have an American made POS.

Old 05-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Cpitch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sniper77
And at least if you wasted your money building an ironhead sporty you'd have an American made POS.
BLASPHEMY!
(actually your right but i'd much rather my **** be American)

Old 05-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Cpitch
Road Master

Originally Posted by johnnybrown
As for me? Im gone....the funniest thing is, most of you idiots dont even know what you are riding. As long as it says HD on it it can be the biggest shitbox but you are all still cool in your own minds. Goofs

Old 05-13-2010, 05:06 AM
azpsychobilly
Cruiser

Who the hell walks into the dealership, passes right by the Fat Boy, Springer or a Softail and runs over to the sportster?"
I did exactly that...but maybe that's because I was raised by real bikers and know that the sportster was quite popular among their club throughout the 60s and 70s...btw you should probably educate yourself a bit more on the XL's my baseline reading was 78.2hp BONE STOCK...

PS all 3 bikes you listed were Softails...you do know that Harley makes more that Sportsters and Softails right?

Old 05-13-2010, 10:57 AM
barrachuck
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Two things....They sale these Johnny Page bikes here in Brazil but under a different name....at first everyone one was like WOW..that bike rocks.....then a few people bought them....now their like...come on someone please buy this from me.....Ill pay you to take it.....I bought my USED Sportster (MADE IN USA) for what they are paying for this China junk....

Second....because I know these bikes came from china...I read the "About US" on Johnny Pages web site....kinda funny.....check it out...and see how American they try to make it sound...

Old 05-13-2010, 11:01 AM
beanerblank
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I posted my ford info to show I know about racing and HP. To you Mr. Chevelle? Your 1 year to late, everyone knows Hp went down the toilet after 1971. Even if you have a 454 in it, 72? Your lucky if you have 250HP so basically its a crapbox. I love beating you big block chevy guys with my little 302. I guess the Hp link I posted shut you all up now that you knoe HD's make no power. Are you aware the company has lost 60% of its value in the last 18 months? As for my pag? I got it for ins reasons, saying i cant afford one is a joke. The shop that did my pipes, carbs and custom intake ran that package on the dyno. 32hp wether you like it or not..I found another chart, your 96 ci Lump of an engine (words right out of motorcycle mag, not mine) makes no torque either, take a look. Bunch of ignorant rednecks!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually 72 was the last model year before Insurance mandates killed musclecars.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Rollo
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard somewhere the designer is American using chinese manufactoring.

Old 05-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Badass67stang
Cruiser

They pop up on my local craigslist for 2000 bucks alot.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:43 AM
barrachuck
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You seem to be yapping about your neighbour all the time. telling him this or that. plus its not to hard to over compensate for almost a 20 year old sportster. What is is with u and these bikes. They are small, uncumfortable and look like crap. im cool cuz i have a harley, happens to be the worst one, to each his own i guess. u harley guys make me sick im gone. **** you all
As for me? Im gone....the funniest thing is, most of you idiots dont even know what you are riding. As long as it says HD on it it can be the biggest shitbox but you are all still cool in your own minds. Goofs
Why are you here? You dont like Harleys or people who own them....so why are you here again?

Old 07-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Biker barber
Stage I
Default Johnny pag

I'm sorry guys i'm 43 been riding all my life had a Harley at 16 can't tell you all the bikes I've had just about every harley model they have made when I first saw the Johnny pag bike and the price I was like **** how can you get all the **** on that bike for that price since I live in the central valley calif finding someone that owned one was a challenge had to hook up with some one via email and meet them at a rally 200 miles away no bigie and I was impressed for the money it was really cool also I like the rihno chopper now I hate jap bike don't give a **** how much power how they Handel i don't care but something about these bike I really like I have a streetglide 08 and yes I have a rihno chopper I bought used for 1300 and I have put 10,000 miles on it and I love it I have to adjust and play with it to keep it up but **** guys it was only 1300 dollars and it looks great and I have a Johnny pag bike I drive to work almost every day just cause I like playing with it I'm 250 pounds and I ride the **** out of it it was only 3000 on the weekend it has free my rideing time up alot I was always washing my bike changeing tires serviceing my bike now I park my hog keep it on tip top condition and ride the **** out of these bike and now I got a few reinds that bought them and we have modified the air changed a few things ti make em faster for pennys **** when we change stuff on are harleys it's a 100 everytime I hit the dealer I hate that place and I tell all the people sho say **** about it being a china bike when you get your bike home from Harley after you buy it new and you take your pegs off are something plastic and replace it with chrome what does it say Taiwan it makes me sick that is the only thing about Harley corprate sell out don't get me wrong I will always own a harley I love my bike but **** come on Taiwan WTF these bike are alot of fun for the
money I think if they did more advertising they would find everyone at that price who has ever wanted a chopper but can't spend 20,000 sure as **** could afford 3000 and think of this also Harley wants 10 percent down to buy a Harley that's if you have good credit 20,000 that's 2000 you can buy a pag bike for 3000 and a two year warranty then if you ride the bike more than 500 miles a year upgade

Quick Reply: Johnny Pag Bikes