Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sons of anarchy

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 06:08 PM
6o66er
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: sons of anarchy

ORIGINAL: FandA M
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Bigshot biker, thats a BOLD statement to make............but then again its easy when you're sitting in front of a keyboard.You'd be surprised who your talking to.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Probly not.&nbsp\\; I'd say it regardless.&nbsp\\; I'm comfortable enough with the friends and family I have backing me to be able to say it.&nbsp\\; So I really don't care.&nbsp\\; But just because I have ties to it, doesn't mean I have to support it.&nbsp\\; I'm entitled to do and say whatever I want in this country, for the most part, so it occurs to me that I don't have to watch my tounge around anyone at all as long as I can handle what I'm dishing out.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:12 PM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

TV is focking useless now a days.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Mark g
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: 6o66er

&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
Bigshot biker, thats a BOLD statement to make............but then again its easy when you're sitting in front of a keyboard.You'd be surprised who your talking to.
Probly not.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I'd say it regardless.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I'm comfortable enough with the friends and family I have backing me to be able to say it.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; So I really don't care.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; But just because I have ties to it, doesn't mean I have to support it.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I'm entitled to do and say whatever I want in this country, for the most part, so it occurs to me that I don't have to watch my tounge around anyone at all as long as I can handle what I'm dishing out.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
Just shut up! your A ***!!!!!!

Old 07-28-2008, 06:35 PM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

I think bobber hit a couple nerves.
&nbsp\\;
ORIGINAL: Mark g

&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\;
Probly not.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I'd say it regardless.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I'm comfortable enough with the friends and family I have backing me to be able to say it.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; So I really don't care.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; But just because I have ties to it, doesn't mean I have to support it.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I'm entitled to do and say whatever I want in this country, for the most part, so it occurs to me that I don't have to watch my tounge around anyone at all as long as I can handle what I'm dishing out.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;

Old 07-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Mark g
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: xFreebirdx

I think bobber hit a couple nerves.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
ORIGINAL: Mark g

&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
Probly not.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I'd say it regardless.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I'm comfortable enough with the friends and family I have backing me to be able to say it.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\; So I really don't care.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; But just because I have ties to it, doesn't mean I have to support it.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\; I'm entitled to do and say whatever I want in this country, for the most part, so it occurs to me that I don't have to watch my tounge around anyone at all as long as I can handle what I'm dishing out.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
No nerve, just getting sick of reading this guys billy badass bullshit.
&nbsp\\;
I remember him telling us what a rough rider he was cause he had to replace his kick stand spring ? Woohoo!
&nbsp\\;
Total jerk off in my book![sm=exactly.gif]

Old 07-28-2008, 06:53 PM
grayTshirt
Cruiser

I dont watch a lot of tv, but I wouldnt mind seeing some nice bikes every week on tv.&nbsp\\;I dont expect much, but I think it could be cool if the show is written well. Just my opinion...

Old 07-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Bradley Jones
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[/quote]

No nerve, just getting sick of reading this guys billy badass bullshit.
I remember him telling us what a rough rider he was cause he had to replace his kick stand spring ? Woohoo!
Total jerk off in my book![sm=exactly.gif]

[/quote]

Who's Billy BadAss??? And is he the Total Jerk off?? I read this thread and I'm lost on whos getting bashed on here, let me know I wanna jump in too!!!! [sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 07-28-2008, 08:48 PM
beendad
Road Warrior

test

Old 07-28-2008, 08:49 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

[sm=deal.gif]

Old 07-28-2008, 08:49 PM
beendad
Road Warrior

Ok Bradley i'll sum up... Bikertrash thought this new show looks cool, a few of us agree,

Quick Reply: sons of anarchy