Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Solo seat - C&C

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 10:01 PM
gilmour68
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Solo seat - C&C

&nbsp\\; Anyone have the C&amp\\;C stitched solo seat on their ride? I'd like to hear some comments about the comfort. I prefer the look of the low profile seat, but the added back support on the other version is interesting as well (last photo). Any comments/opinions would be appreciated. I've been looking for a solo seat and I prefer the C&amp\\;C to most others I've seen. My bike is the same color as the one in the first and last pic BTW and I'd order the red stitched seat...
&nbsp\\;

&nbsp\\;

&nbsp\\;

Old 07-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Teek
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Solo seat - C&C

Yes, but unfortunately he doesn't post here much anymore and I can't remember his handle, so I wouldn't how to begin to search for a pic of his ride. I THINK it was the last pic, and he really liked it. Sorry I don't have more info.
Teek

Old 07-03-2008, 07:36 AM
mbells
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the solo seat with the back support (forgot the style name) on my '05 883 standard. I needed back support the stock seat sucked. It's a great seat but I wished I had ordered it with the gel to cushion your bottom. Their customer service is great. I've had the seat now about 2 years no complaints. Quality is excellent. Unfortunately I read this forum more than I post and one day I'll figure out how to post pics and stuff. Just want to say thanks to all the guys and gals on here. I've learned a lot and use these forums as a great learning tool about bikes.

Old 07-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Animosh
Intermediate

Mine is not the stitched version, but I have a CC seat on my '08 Nightster. It's HIGH quality, comfortable (with gel), supportive, and it was made/shipped almost immediately. Great product & service.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:06 PM
TattoodITGuy
6th Gear

got a pic?

Old 07-04-2008, 05:00 AM
Teek
Road Warrior

I FOUND THEM! I hope Utz doesn't mind me posting these. And what do ya know, it has the red stitching, too! I almost made an offer on it, but looking into my finances prevented it (I would then have two bikes because I'm not getting rid of my workhorse). The Seat is C&amp\\;\\\\\\;C solo, the one with the back support.
(edit: He still has the bike.)
Teek

Old 07-04-2008, 05:26 AM
Teek
Road Warrior

Oh, and this pic is for gilmour68.&nbsp\\;I do NOT have a pic of Animosh's seat!
Teek

Old 07-04-2008, 08:57 AM
June Bug
Stellar HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Animosh

Mine is not the stitched version, but I have a CC seat on my '08 Nightster. It's HIGH quality, comfortable (with gel), supportive, and it was made/shipped almost immediately. Great product &amp\\; service.
As a n '08 Nighster owner myself, considering a new seat - how do you compare the comfort level with the stock Nightster seat and is it worth the price?&nbsp\\; I mean, a "little" better, a "LOT" better, somewhere in betwen?&nbsp\\; I hear so much about the Mustang solo seats and have been giving that some thought, but these LOOK pretty cool.

Old 07-04-2008, 04:18 PM
bigenddown
Intermediate

Animosh - Did that seat move you back a little? I am looking to stretch a little more, but reluctant to give up on the minimal back support.
Thanks

Old 07-06-2008, 10:43 AM
titus3:5
Tourer

My wife has the cc seat, and I have the mustang, we are both quite happy.&nbsp\\; Just got back from a 1700 milke ride to Colorado, no regrets.&nbsp\\; I have a extra cc seat for a 06 883 with the peanut tank if any body is interested in making me a deal, also have the peanut tank for sale if any body needs one.

Quick Reply: Solo seat - C&C