Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures! Edit to include the story, scroll down.

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 05:34 AM
Teek
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Terry will be back Friday, I believe. Snapfish requires a sign in. I signed in. How ya been, girl! I missed ya. Great pics of your little adventure, and I got to see some more pics of your trip to the North Rim. Fantastic! STILL haven't taken my little trip yet, but I'm seriously thinking of going camping this weekend...haven't decided where yet. It will be a simple solo overnighter. I'll PM ya in a bit if you aren't going on yet ANOTHER trip! Have you assimilated back into "civilization" yet? Good to hear from you again.

Teek

Old 08-14-2008, 05:19 PM
Amzie
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TG!

Teek! I was sooo worried about you. I replied to your last pm (uh, a month ago) and also sent you an email. Then I came back on, and pmed you again. I didn't hear from you and thought the worst things. I am glad to know you are fine!!!
Thanks for the heads up on Terry, I will wait until I hear from him. The new story is better (in my mind) but too long for this site to accept it now.
I can always email ya a copy.... if your email is working!
No trips planned at this moment ... but you never know when the bug will bite! I have even thought about trying out your canyon down there just to get my fix.
I have done my best to assimilate - I can't say I have fully succeeded ... but I am working on that. LOL It was easier this time than last ... I could talk to 'regular' people by the second day back without bristling. Still want to jump back on and disapear though.
If ya pmed me - I didn't get it... so email me if you want an early copy of part two!
Take care of you - and don't make me worry that you are road kill again!

Old 08-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Teek
Road Warrior

The forum was broke. PM didn't work, and emails were iffy. I am surprised the email didn't go through though. I'm thinking of going camping this weekend but haven't figured out where yet, or even IF! It's supposed to rain all weekend here, but I haven't checked the weather from potential spots yet. I'll send ya a short pm, and yes, I want an early copy of part 2!!

Teek

Old 08-16-2008, 01:30 AM
Amzie
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got em

I recieved both the PM and the email from you I (IT WORKS ) ... answered both... let me know what comes thru, & what does not.
As soon as I know the email is working, and if Terry doesn't have a way for me to post the second trip, I will send you a copy.
I sent you route ideas, some close to the border, and all the way up here if you decide to come that far too - phone numbers included. Just lemme know!

Old 08-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Gpsjr10
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That is an awsome story and the pics are great too. Better luck to you on your next trip.

Old 12-02-2008, 09:48 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Although I found myself having some attention-deficit issues reading this story, it was amazing. It sounds exactly the way a road trip should go. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Have you ever heard from your road companion?

Old 12-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Teek
Road Warrior

I'm definitely not Amzie, but I keep in contact with her (she's having some forum login problems). Yes, as far as I know she has heard from her road companion.

Teek

Old 12-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Bluesssman
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for sharing your story, I really enjoyed the read and pictures.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:19 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Sounded like things had gotten a little weird between them. Maybe in a situation like that, feelings start to pop and the companion knew it and just shut up. Anyway, thanks for the update Teek. Not that I was gonna lose sleep over it.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:13 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Teek
I'm definitely not Amzie, but I keep in contact with her (she's having some forum login problems). Yes, as far as I know she has heard from her road companion.

Teek
what kind of issues?

Quick Reply: Pictures! Edit to include the story, scroll down.