Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sticker torn off bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 12:25 PM
sbergloff
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sticker torn off bike

Has this ever happened to you???&nbsp\\; When I bought my bike the dealer had put a Harley Davidson sticker over the oil cover.&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
I was in the gym yesterday for about an hour, and when I came out somebody had scratched off the sticker.&nbsp\\; I'm not heartbroken over the loss of the sticker, but just the fact that somebody actually walked up and tore something off my bike!&nbsp\\; How would they feel if I just walked up and ripped off&nbsp\\;his girlfriend's panties?&nbsp\\;

Old 06-11-2008, 12:29 PM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sticker torn off bike

Makes you wonder what's wrong with people these days.[]

Old 06-11-2008, 12:46 PM
LoneRyder
Tourer

ORIGINAL: sbergloff

Has this ever happened to you???&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; When I bought my bike the dealer had put a Harley Davidson sticker over the oil cover.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
I was in the gym yesterday for about an hour, and when I came out somebody had scratched off the sticker.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I'm not heartbroken over the loss of the sticker, but just the fact that somebody actually walked up and tore something off my bike!&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; How would they feel if I just walked up and ripped off&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;his girlfriend's panties?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Problem there chief..... He most likely doesnt have a girlfriend.&nbsp\\; Or a life for that matter.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:54 PM
YodaddyKeith
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd shoot the dealer for placing any dealer sticker on my bike.....I'd didn't pay huge bucks to be a billboard for the dealer.
&nbsp\\;
BUT, you might wanna consider the vandal might have also done more than scrape the sticker....He might have dumped something destructive in your oil tank.

Old 06-11-2008, 01:01 PM
LoneRyder
Tourer

First thing I took off my bike..&nbsp\\; Yodaddy, you seem to know a little too much about this situation...LOL

Old 06-11-2008, 01:12 PM
YodaddyKeith
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Back in '94 I bought a new Trans Am.......Went to pick it up and discover dealer had drilled holes in front nose to install dealer plate....no front plate required here in Louisiana, but he had drilled holes and used factory supplied plastic plate mout to install his dealer plate advertizing his dealership...it totally ruined the look of the front of the car!
&nbsp\\;
I refused delivery and they had to order/paint and install new front bumper/cowl.

Old 06-11-2008, 01:37 PM
jb4me
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you might want to see the girlfriend first might not want her panties its a shame you cant have anything without somebody else messing it up[>:]&nbsp\\;if you find them make sure their is no witnesses when he accedently trips into your fists

Old 06-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Drodd8
Tourer

Has this ever happened to you???&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; When I bought my bike the dealer had put a Harley Davidson sticker over the oil cover.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
I was in the gym yesterday for about an hour, and when I came out somebody had scratched off the sticker.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I'm not heartbroken over the loss of the sticker, but just the fact that somebody actually walked up and tore something off my bike!&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; How would they feel if I just walked up and ripped off&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;his girlfriend's panties?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Man that sucks, I don't understand some people.&nbsp\\; My 6 year old daughter knows to keep her hands to herself....they teach this stuff in kindergarten[&:]

Old 06-11-2008, 03:54 PM
LoneRyder
Tourer

ORIGINAL: YodaddyKeith

Back in '94 I bought a new Trans Am.......Went to pick it up and discover dealer had drilled holes in front nose to install dealer plate....no front plate required here in Louisiana, but he had drilled holes and used factory supplied plastic plate mout to install his dealer plate advertizing his dealership...it totally ruined the look of the front of the car!
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
I refused delivery and they had to order/paint and install new front bumper/cowl.
Yeah that crap burns me.&nbsp\\; Especially when you know that are making money off the deal and then want FREE advertising after that.. Total BS.&nbsp\\; Take another 5000.00 off and I will gladly badge the vehicle for 3 months.&nbsp\\; HEY advertising is EXPENSIVE!!

Old 06-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Drodd8

Has this ever happened to you???&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; When I bought my bike the dealer had put a Harley Davidson sticker over the oil cover.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
I was in the gym yesterday for about an hour, and when I came out somebody had scratched off the sticker.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I'm not heartbroken over the loss of the sticker, but just the fact that somebody actually walked up and tore something off my bike!&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; How would they feel if I just walked up and ripped off&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;his girlfriend's panties?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
Man that sucks, I don't understand some people.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; My 6 year old daughter knows to keep her hands to herself....they teach this stuff in kindergarten[&:]
No they dont't. I teach high school kids. They don't know "don't touch", "Be quiet" or any of that common sense stuff.

Quick Reply: Sticker torn off bike