Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sticker torn off bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 04:02 PM
BLKXL12C
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Sticker torn off bike

Is it possable that the sticker fell off. Being new and the prep guy waxed your bike and the salesperson not thinking just slaped it on and it stuck long enough to fall off later.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Tommo
Extreme HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: sbergloff

&nbsp\\;How would they feel if I just walked up and ripped off&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;his girlfriend's panties?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;
Why would the guy be wearing his girlfriends panties??

Old 06-11-2008, 05:45 PM
pr_capone
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Yellotang

ORIGINAL: Drodd8

Has this ever happened to you???&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; When I bought my bike the dealer had put a Harley Davidson sticker over the oil cover.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\;
I was in the gym yesterday for about an hour, and when I came out somebody had scratched off the sticker.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I'm not heartbroken over the loss of the sticker, but just the fact that somebody actually walked up and tore something off my bike!&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; How would they feel if I just walked up and ripped off&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\;his girlfriend's panties?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
Man that sucks, I don't understand some people.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; My 6 year old daughter knows to keep her hands to herself....they teach this stuff in kindergarten[&:]
No they dont't. I teach high school kids. They don't know "don't touch", "Be quiet" or any of that common sense stuff.
It's not for a lack of us elem teachers trying.&nbsp\\; When the kids get away with bloody murder at home, they get to thinking they can do anything they want whenever they please.

I blame the parents.

Old 06-11-2008, 06:01 PM
seikan1
Road Warrior

I teach 5th and 6th graders.&nbsp\\; What I try to teach in school is generally counteracted by what is taught at home.&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
Some people never learn to leave other peoples' stuff alone!
&nbsp\\;
Incidentally, my students think I am the coolest teacher ever riding my motorcycle to school!

Old 06-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Drodd8
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Tommo

&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;How would they feel if I just walked up and ripped off&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;his girlfriend's panties?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Why would the guy be wearing his girlfriends panties??
^That's funny

Old 06-11-2008, 06:26 PM
thomasf59
Outstanding HDF Member

Do you wear the dew rag and shades in class?

Old 06-11-2008, 07:34 PM
pr_capone
Tourer

ORIGINAL: seikan1

Incidentally, my students think I am the coolest teacher ever riding my motorcycle to school!
I get the same thing.&nbsp\\; The kids can't help but tell me about every single time they have seen me on the bike.

"Hey Mr. G!&nbsp\\; I saw you on your motorcycle yesterday when my mom was taking me to McDonalds!"

I love it though.&nbsp\\;

Old 06-11-2008, 07:46 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To be fair kids are much better behaved until they reach the teens
ORIGINAL: Yellotang

ORIGINAL: Drodd8

Has this ever happened to you???&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; When I bought my bike the dealer had put a Harley Davidson sticker over the oil cover.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
I was in the gym yesterday for about an hour, and when I came out somebody had scratched off the sticker.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; I'm not heartbroken over the loss of the sticker, but just the fact that somebody actually walked up and tore something off my bike!&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; How would they feel if I just walked up and ripped off&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;his girlfriend's panties?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
Man that sucks, I don't understand some people.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; My 6 year old daughter knows to keep her hands to herself....they teach this stuff in kindergarten[&:]
No they dont't. I teach high school kids. They don't know "don't touch", "Be quiet" or any of that common sense stuff.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:50 PM
sbergloff
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: BLKXL12C

Is it possable that the sticker fell off. Being new and the prep guy waxed your bike and the salesperson not thinking just slaped it on and it stuck long enough to fall off later.
There's no way it fell off.&nbsp\\; It stayed on for 1500 miles, and it was obviously scraped off.&nbsp\\; Once again, I don't really miss the sticker but people should not go up and remove items off other people's bikes.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Bossman1
Outstanding HDF Member

Risked his life for a sticker?