Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PAINT JOB COURTESY LITTLE F***ING PUNKS!!!! ITS BACK!! PICS ON PAGE 2

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 11:53 AM
Darksyde
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PAINT JOB COURTESY LITTLE F***ING PUNKS!!!! ITS BACK!! PICS ON PAGE 2

so i work overnights so i sleep during the day. i was woken up this morning by the sound of rocks being thrown. i look out the window and 2 little chinese kids are throwing rocks in the parking lot. so i watch them a couple min. and all of a sudden, like my bike was screaming his name, one of them makes a b-line right to my bike and starts scratching the f*** out of it. so i jump out of bed, run outside and yell at them to get the hell away from my bike. i walk over to my bike and see this[:@]...........its like a goddamn nighmare.......

so i walk right over to thier grandmother who is "watching them" and give ger a piece of my mind, and tell her to get off her lazy *** and see what these damn kids did to my bike. long story short cop comes, file a police report,(funny cuz he goes "oh, i saw you riding this the other day, this thing is sick!!") he basically tells me the guy has no renters insurance and he has to pay out of pocket. he put in the report "considerable damage".....YA THINK!!! anyway, its kinda funny though cuz last night at work i was telling my buddy that i was gonna get it painted flat black before the end of the year, looks like it will be sooner than expected and free well here i am on 1hr sleep and about to take my baby to the paint shop, the painter actually told me that flat black will be alot cheaper due to ther being silver leaf on the original HD paint job, lucky for the moron with the stupid kids...... rant over, thnks for listening, ill post pics of new paint when i get them

oh great, to add salt to the wound my Big Sucker just showed up at my door.........[:@][:@][:@]

Old 05-13-2008, 11:59 AM
rob i
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: PAINT JOB COURTESY LITTLE F***ING PUNKS!!!!

oh boy, that is awful!! I can't believe some people have zero respect for someone else's property.

very very sorry about this, but glad it's gonna get fixed pronto.

Did you get the cash in hand yet?

What did the Grandmother say? Did she beat the kid's *** right then and their??? should have.

In the spirit of the "oh brother" thread, you showed some mighty restraint!!! I'd have wanted to kill the little fu*ks.

Rob

Old 05-13-2008, 12:00 PM
bhtx
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even after they pay for the new paint job I would find some way to make those little SH#@#S life miserable for a while.

F with me and you get it back two fold.

Good luck on gettin paid.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:02 PM
RED_5
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Man that sucks!
I'd give them the quote for the original paint job not the flat.
Good luck.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Gnight
Cruiser

Wth is with kids? They don't know wtf is right from wrong nowadays? I just saw last night some guy on ebay was selling his tank cause someone keyed in "F**K YOU" on it..

Old 05-13-2008, 12:12 PM
WVHogRider
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: RED_5

Man that sucks!
Good luck.
Yep, and then you get to have the painter do the flat and give you the left over $$$ for new add ons....

Old 05-13-2008, 12:22 PM
tweakin
Road Master

THAT SUCKS!!

At least you will get a free paint job. Hope the paint work doesn't take too long...

Old 05-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Darksyde
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: WVHogRider

ORIGINAL: RED_5

Man that sucks!
Good luck.
Yep, and then you get to have the painter do the flat and give you the left over $$$ for new add ons....
thats the plan. i know the painter, hes gonna give me 2 estimates. i feel they should pay for what they damaged, not what im getting done. i know the POs and a judge so i dont see getting the money being too much of a hassle.

Did you get the cash in hand yet?

What did the Grandmother say? Did she beat the kid's *** right then and their??? should have.

In the spirit of the "oh brother" thread, you showed some mighty restraint!!! I'd have wanted to kill the little fu*ks.
no cash, need estimate first.
grandma barely spoke english, she kept saying, "oh, dassa no good, vady bad, vady bad" lol
no she didnt beat them, she didnt seem to care too much.
well was it restraint or lack of sleep and no energy?? lets just say when the dad came out i kept my fists in my pockets the whole time, even when he went to shake my hand, im definatley smart enough not to smack someone with a cop standing there

Old 05-13-2008, 12:46 PM
LoneRyder
Tourer

Where do you live? I say about 50 of us show up and kick around their big wheels!!

Old 05-13-2008, 12:49 PM
kawsakimx6
Road Warrior

man that blows......good luck getting it taken care of

Quick Reply: PAINT JOB COURTESY LITTLE F***ING PUNKS!!!! ITS BACK!! PICS ON PAGE 2