Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

oh brother...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 09:50 PM
CapnAdventure
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default oh brother...

What a night I had. I was exiting the Dulles toll road onto Va. 28. Paid my toll, got my receipt and was putting change and all into my pocket. I'm holding my bike up with my right hand while doing all this. All a of a sudden, my bike moves forward. I looked at the toll collector and he had a startled look on his face as my bike moved forward again. I look behind me and the van that's there has his bumper against my fender. I put down the jiffy stand, walk back to the guy in the van and started shouting wtf, etc. etc. He starts shouting back in his broken gibberish english, and I hauled off and punched him in the kisser, busting his lower lip. Needless to say, he screams about calling the cops and I say go ahead. Uh oh, big mistake. While waiting for the cops, He's making many phone calls. All his family shows up (4 cars) and 7 Va. state troopers arrive on scene. After much questioning and gesturing, it looks as if the guy wants to press charges. It would have been felony assault and battery for me, but the great trooper on lead mediated a resolution. They were ready to cuff me and stuff me and have my bike towed until the toll collector said he would be a witness for me if I swore out a warrant. Whew! Ultimately, all I had to do was apologize to the jerk to get off, but boy, am I still mad, That is all.

[IMG]local://upfiles/48168/A32FDB23CCF34F85B0A56E9FEF01528F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-07-2008, 09:59 PM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: oh brother...

He's pushing your bike with his van... wtf???? How is that not assault with a deadly weapon???I think you had every right to regulate on that punk! The VA troopers should have loaded up the whole "gibberish" talking bunch and shipped 'em back to their homeland.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:02 PM
KSCruiser
Banned

How didn't they get him for wreckless driving or something...Sorry you had to apologize to the *** ****!

Old 05-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Certainteed
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

check your health insurance plan and see if you can see a counselor for anger management. i know, sounds like a crappy idea, but think about this....

VA is a commonwealth so pressing charges is probably the luxury of the county attourney (not the guy you punched). you want to be able to say things like "yeah i really screwed up. i feel horrible about it so i've been seeing this shrink about my anger... "

Old 05-07-2008, 10:21 PM
CapnAdventure
Outstanding HDF Member

Well according to one of the troopers, it was up to the jerk to press charges, which he was getting ready to do until they talked him out of it. They did say he could change his mind, though. I hop he does'nt, I just don't need that chit right now.

[IMG]local://upfiles/48168/8F17E1B8F53E4A0CAA3627CEEE497B13.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Lopoetve
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what. the. hell.

This is why I carry ninja rocks. He could stand to lose a few windows.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:29 PM
CapnAdventure
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: HighDesertKid

Dumb fukin *******... [:@] He's pushing your bike with his van... wtf???? How is that not assault with a deadly weapon???I think you had every right to regulate on that punk! The VA troopers should have loaded up the whole "gibberish" talking bunch and shipped 'em back to their homeland.
Yeah man...I mean, he was actually trying to shove me along! WTF?[>:]

[IMG]local://upfiles/48168/06B7372DACCE41CFA0B8278BA87045EE.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Azwethinkweiz
Tourer

Douchebag... Always punch someone in the forehead lol, if it doesn't egg up they have no proof...

Sucks, I would have probably pulled him out the window by the back of his shirt though...I'm an ******* like that.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:46 PM
CapnAdventure
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Azwethinkweiz

Douchebag... Always punch someone in the forehead lol, if it doesn't egg up they have no proof...

Sucks, I would have probably pulled him out the window by the back of his shirt though...I'm an ******* like that.
I was actually gonna whale on him somemore, but a little voice inside my head said don't, lol

[IMG]local://upfiles/48168/F578A7D178034A0CB3F499974F0E6A26.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-07-2008, 11:08 PM
JosephGarcia
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

this is proof for me!!!

like my accident how it obviously wasnt my fault but it got turned against me!! IM NOT ALONE

oh but yea that TOTALLY sucks, he "assualted" you first, your response was in "self defense"

well maybe not, but it im still amazed he didnt get anything for what he did..

Quick Reply: oh brother...