Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

oh brother...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 07:59 AM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: oh brother...

ORIGINAL: kahaone

ORIGINAL: HighDesertKid

ORIGINAL: kahaone

ORIGINAL: Mark g

It got turned around on you because you punched him instead of having the toll attendant call the police on him. If you would have done that the ******* would be the one in trouble.

Sucks ,but that's how it is.
Exactly. If you had just done the "right thing", you would have never gotten in trouble, while the driver most likely would have. A simple 911 phone call would have been the smartest thing to do.
So, by being a person without enough restraint, you ended up the "trouble maker" to the LEO's.

I obviously am not as "pyshcic" as others here on the board, who can state it was intentional from the other driver, without actual knowledge of ALL the facts. But I would assume that the responding LEO's did their best to get ALL the facts in the matter. And you said there were 7 of them? Itsounds like they did their investigation, and they determined that you were the one in the wrong. And, just from getting your side of the story, I'd say you were in the wrong also. That doesn't mean the other driver wasn't in the wrong also. But he must have had a better explanation for his deeds than you did.

He's pushing your bike with his van... wtf???? How is that not assault with a deadly weapon???I think you had every right to regulate on that punk! The VA troopers should have loaded up the whole "gibberish" talking bunch and shipped 'em back to their homeland.

How very "un-American" of you. [sm=boosign.gif]

And, if I were a moderator here, I would not allow such hateful racist comments on the board. You would recieve, at least, a temporary ban from the site. But I am not a moderator. So all I can say is BOO on you.

But,your's wasn't the only reply in this thread that makes me shake my head in dis-belief.

CapnAdventure, I DO NOT give you "props" for restraint, since you had very little. I could certainly understand having anger, and wanting to throttle the guy. But, actually doing it shows very little restraint or self control. Maybe in the future, if a similar situation arises, you will think twice before doing anything.

This is all just my opinion on how a civilized person should respond.
My opinion is that you need to grow some cojones... oops, I mean "kahaones"... Sorry... I DO speak English
Hmmm, just gotta put this question out there to ya.

If you have such big cajones, why did you feel the need to edit out one of your very own quotes? You went to the trouble of quoting my entire post, and then went in and editted out yourown remarks.What's the matter, did something shrivel up on you? Or did the brain finally kick into gear (even though it would only be 1st gear)?

Dumb fukin *******...
So, big cajones....or small mind???

Why did you need to edit that out? I mean, it IS what you said, right? And surely you mean what you say, right?

And I STILL think you should at least recieve a temporary ban for comments like that. And I am very suprised the mods haven't done so. VERY suprised.[:'(]

Didn't you just say you weren't going to respond anymore? lol.... Where's all this "restraint" you were claiming to have ..

And yes... I did mean what I said.... It just wasn't the right place to say it... So I edited my comment (there's my restraint)

Stop pretending to be a moderator lil kahaones, and goback to being a pushover

Old 05-09-2008, 08:18 AM
NJ2211
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh and Darksydelast time I checked I was born here and speak english!!..Also thanks for noticing how many posts ive put up , I dont have time to sit in front of the computer everyday posting my thoughts on which chrome piece to buy. I notice you're in NY if you ever feel like talking about this more im right in Jersey..

Old 05-09-2008, 08:40 AM
WVHogRider
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I wasn't going to get in this ordeal.....but here's my take on it......"I" feel that Capt should'a wailed on him somemore....Whether I was driving my truck or the scoot & got shoved like Capt did,the driver wouldbe missing some teeth, (whether he's American or not).....No I'm not trying to be an internet tough guy, and yes, some of these "you should not have punched him" replies do show the pussification of America,(that'sthe way to stand up for your rights...Justbend over & keep taking it). The guy driving the van physically assault'd Capt first by shoving his bike with the van.

Good on You Capt.

Off Rant & It's just my opinion.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:02 AM
NA7A
Tourer

Two things came out of this;

1. He will not do that again to a motorcyclist.

2. He suffered the pain for his aggression.

In the future you may want to revise how you respond to aggression so you come out on the side of the law.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:00 PM
birdman96
Intermediate

wow lots of bathroomstall lawyers.

i do not think assault, as defined by the state of virginia, can be committed by someone in a van, who moves into another motorist, twice.

i think it would be this

Reckless driving; general rule.
Irrespective of the maximum speeds permitted by law, any person who drives a vehicle on any highway recklessly or at a speed or in a manner so as to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person shall be guilty of reckless driving.

now his reaction is textbook assault.

the law is the law gang. if you dont like it get involved. next time do this:

get off your bike take off your helmet.
leave the bike right where it is like they tell you to do at any accident scene i think.
call the cops.
ask him to get out of his van and give you his insurance paperworkafterall he just ran into you so there was an accident(he probably wouldnt have)
write down the license plate
write down the name of the toll booth worker and phone number.
he has just fled the scene of an accident.
go after his *** and use the legal system to your advantage not his?

i would have paid off my bike and bought another from the settlement.

his family would be driving only one van right now.

i can see me on the stand

"i heard him rev the engine before he ran into me the second time. i saw my life flash before my eyes."

just a different take on it.

you just dont do that stuff at a toll booth. come on aint you seen cops?

Old 05-09-2008, 12:10 PM
rob i
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

birdman.... are you sure that's how you'd react? it's easy to say that now, but in the heat of the moment, are you really sure you'd be that restrained????

I bet not... Not saying you would have hit him, but i bet you'd be close to it.

rob

Old 05-09-2008, 12:24 PM
birdman96
Intermediate

im laughing now as you have caught me in my attempt to seem calm and restrained.

i most likely would have lost it and proceded to start persuading people with my rally rider helmet swung at a high velocity that you just dont bump into a guys harley as he is paying a toll, twice, because you are in a hurry.

but now

if it happens to me

im gonna slam dunk the guy in court

his family will be living on food stamps

i am filing this away in my mental cabinent under times you should not gon into a murderous rage.

it will be right next to the filenamed xwiife.

Old 05-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Darksyde
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: NJ2211

Oh and Darksydelast time I checked I was born here and speak english!!..Also thanks for noticing how many posts ive put up , I dont have time to sit in front of the computer everyday posting my thoughts on which chrome piece to buy. I notice you're in NY if you ever feel like talking about this more im right in Jersey..
how do u know this guy wasnt born here too and his family never learned english?? ignorant. yep, im gonna hop right in my car and drive over 6 hrs to smack u over a comment on the internet........[sm=icon_blah.gif] internet tough guys, gotta love em