Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Teachers Riding Harleys !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 10:29 PM
TeachersOnHarleys
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teachers Riding Harleys !!!

Wondering if there are any other teachers out there Riding a Harley to school? If you are not a teacher, reply by describing how you would of felt if your teacher rolled in on a 1200cc piece of Chrome and Heaven?

Old 05-06-2008, 10:37 PM
CapnAdventure
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: Teachers Riding Harleys !!!

I would have bowed down and praised the wisdom of the coolest teacher in school.[sm=icon_rock.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/48168/00AA74BC9582471F9329F594936993FF.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Azwethinkweiz
Tourer

I'm not a teacher, but a history teacher of mine in high school road a fatboy and played in a rock band. He was cool ****, miss that guy....Definitely impacted my life more than any other teacher I've had, so genuine and in tune with his students.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:44 PM
CHITO_26
Cruiser

Last week I quit working as a Teacher's Aide at an Elementary school. I was the only teacher/ aide working there with a motorcycle. All the kids loved asking about my motorcycles because before I had my sportster, I would drive my Honda CBR to work. I had a secretary ask me if I would give her a ride (which I did). Recently this new hot young teacher started checking me out after one time I was getting ready to leave her whole class was passing by and the were going nuts and calling my name as I was leaving so I waved at them and at her as I put on my sun glasses and my helmet. After that she always smiles and says hi to me but I didn't get the chance to ask her out because I quit. That was my experience riding motorcycles as a Teacher's aide.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:16 PM
skydiver55
Novice

not only do i ride my bike to school everyday, but I am also a skydiving instructor. The kids always want to see videos of whatever I am doing.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Dango
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My wife and I are both middle school teachers and the kids think we're cool as $hit on the bikes. The kids who don't know my wife, however, think she's a lesbo...not that there's anything wrong with that!

Old 05-06-2008, 11:52 PM
6o66er
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I ride up to visit my old shop teacher from time to time....he used to have a bad *** Road King sled that he'd built, now he's riding a Crossbones. Parked next to him the other day and was hangin out for a bit, came back outside when he was about to go to lunch to a HUGE crowd of jailbait and shop kids hangin out by the bikes on their lunch break. He said it's usual for em to be hangin out around it, they love that bike. I damn near had to beat them girls off of mine...teenage girls are EVIL these days! You shoulda heard some of the **** those girls were saying....it made ME blush! [sm=smiley9.gif]

ANYWAYS....he was the coolest then, and he's still the coolest now. Kids seem to respect him more and can level with him. Dunno if it's because he's got a cool ride or if it's just that he's cool in general, but either way they're all about him.

Old 05-07-2008, 06:23 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Does moonlighting in sex ed count? [8D]

Old 05-07-2008, 08:33 AM
The Communist
Cruiser

...teenage girls are EVIL these days!
+1 to that!

I definately would have had a lot more respect for my english professor this last semester. Instead I had to deal with him saying he would run me over if he saw me in the park lot on me bike. But whatever...maybe they should add a section to ratemyprofessor.com that is dedicated to a list of teachers that ride.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Eaten by Skeletons
Advanced

I had a teacher in middle school that rode around on a what I believe was a Honda Shadow, and at the time even that was cool as hell. I've never had a teacher who was som easy to get off topic. You mention wind surfing or Vietnam (a likely combination) and you had no homework and essentially no class (not sure what I mean by class). Good teacher though when he was working.

Quick Reply: Teachers Riding Harleys !!!