Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Makes me SICK ! Venting.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 06:10 AM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Makes me SICK ! Venting.

Yep same here, except Navy.

Old 05-05-2008, 07:36 AM
Binny
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...these are the sandles I wear...........

[IMG]local://upfiles/54718/40F0B3BE612B4188920B96E1417782BC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-05-2008, 09:02 AM
1nuckenfut
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Biker Trash

it just goes to show, any ******* with a credit rating can buy a bike....
So Happy for your success at not having to use credit Biker Trash. I don't think that warrants you calling the other 90% of us "********". And to you Flea, what 's wrong with raked out bikes? They've been around a long, long time and will continue to be around. They are theoriginal classic chopper and are the bikes that always draw the crowd.I just don't get you guys who are always bitchin about something somebody is wearing or riding. And we are ******** if we use credit. That's a statement that will get your jaw slapped shut in a public place.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Biker Trash
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: 1nuckenfut

So Happy for your success at not having to use credit Biker Trash. I don't think that warrants you calling the other 90% of us "********".
I was referring to no particular person here for those who were offended by by comment about the ******* with a credit rating....
Around here we like to call the overdone choppers (occ style) credit card bikes, since very few really have theliquid assetsto just go drop 30,000+ on a bike like that. maybe it's different in that area where Flea lives?
As far as anyone being ********... that's on them... Just because you purchased your bike on credit, dosen't necessarilymake you an *******. I used the word assholefor lack of a better word at the time
When you see a guy like the one Flea was talking about in the original post, it is easy to form an opinion on his type... i.e. flip flops on an overdone credit card bike. Usuallyconsidered a R.U.B.or poser by many.
I could care less how you or anyone else here bought your bike or dress yourself while riding. It's your money and your feet...

Geez,some people need thicker skin...

Old 05-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Binny
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought this thread was about FF's???............

actually , I think BT meant to say 'anyone w/ aGOOD credit rating' can buy a bike.....it seems it would be difficult to finance a bike like[custom shop choppers, at least this is what that lil'flea was deccribing those bike]that w/**** credit.....and that is IMO
I finance my bike.....Icould care lesswhat BT says, it's his opinion......I don't even know the guy......
........I think '********' is just a word we throw around alot, using it generally ,................but it's diff if someone calls ya an ahole....but not the case ,here, IMO...........that is nice that you were happy for him...B...
....uote]ORIGINAL: 1nuckenfut

ORIGINAL: Biker Trash

it just goes to show, any ******* with a credit rating can buy a bike....
So Happy for your success at not having to use credit Biker Trash. I don't think that warrants you calling the other 90% of us "********". And to you Flea, what 's wrong with raked out bikes? They've been around a long, long time and will continue to be around. They are theoriginal classic chopper and are the bikes that always draw the crowd.I just don't get you guys who are always bitchin about something somebody is wearing or riding. And we are ******** if we use credit. That's a statement that will get your jaw slapped shut in a public place.
[/quote]

Old 05-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Demonsmasher
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Flea

I dont know whats going on in other states but here in Florida theres something I just cant stand. All these guys young, old, whatever their lifestyle are buying these fabbed custom long forked choppers (which is fine by me its their bike) even though the Tuttles made em do it, BUT THEN they have the ***** to go out riding at night in little tan shorts and FLIP FLOPS. Destination?...downtown Delray Starbucks. ARGHHHH! Im sry had to burp that out. FLIP FLOPS!?

[sm=yikesomg.gif]Didn't know that was you flea, you should have pulled in and said hi......[sm=wootwoot.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif]

Just joking. I wear my boots, I'm not even comfortable without my leather jacket yet. Accedents happen when you don't expect them.

Old 05-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Certainteed
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

binny's got the right attitude.

****it lets ride. everything else is peripheral.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 344 Likes on 212 Posts

I won't ride with them, but I do own both sandals and flip-flops. I'm originally from Florida. When it's 95 degrees and humid as hell, you wear little as possible. Now, they're are black Ocean Pacific flip-flops, not those cheap-a$$ colored ones you can buy at the Quick Trip. I usually wear them to get the paper or around the pool.

From here until fall, I will wear my sandals everywhere except work. I bought a pair of Harley re-enforced high-top tennis shoes to use on warm weather rides. My leather boots will sit until winter.

What was this thread about?

Old 05-05-2008, 04:20 PM
85RoadsterXLS
Road Master
Received 53 Likes on 29 Posts

This is all funny. It reminds me of the old CB days. I would mostly just listen to all the entertainment from the different personalities and opinions on the air. same thing here, but I have to read it. I would love to ride with you guys sometime. I think it would be very entertaining at stops. Have a good one!

Old 05-06-2008, 08:16 AM
flibuoy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Dear Abby....

Quick Reply: Makes me SICK ! Venting.