Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody ever heard of

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008 | 10:07 PM
beendad
|
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody ever heard of

Jus Brothers M/C?? On my way home I saw a couple of guys riding Dyna Lowrider and they had fully patched vests on. I tried to up close enough to see what the bottom rocker said but I was able to gather "Jus Brothers" out of it. Didn't see a 1% patch anywhere and I thought it was bad news to have both top and bottom rockers unless you were an H/A or a Bandito around here. Anyone have any info?

[IMG]local://upfiles/28574/1617C70C132342F4803524DF51C5DD6D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-15-2008 | 10:10 PM
6o66er
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Anybody ever heard of

http://www.jusbrothersmc.com/

Yes...they are 1%ers.

And for the record...that just means that the club is not recognized by the AMA...I dunno WHY people think 1%ers are always the most horrible thing on two wheels!?

I have quite a few friends in various clubs that are considered one-percenters...and they're not all bad people.

Not directed at you, lol....it just bugs me in general.

Old 04-15-2008 | 10:13 PM
beendad
|
Road Warrior

thanks 6o66er. Is that the most recent pic of your ride? Just when I had gotten used to seeing it with the drags...

Old 04-15-2008 | 10:19 PM
beendad
|
Road Warrior

Dont worry about me, my uncle (dad's brother) was an H/A while I was growing up, and while it drove my Grandma crazy, Jeff (my uncle) was a super cool guy. Not at all what most people think of when they think of the Angels! This post was just about my own curiosity.

Old 04-15-2008 | 10:22 PM
6o66er
Outstanding HDF Member

Yeah alot of my family are too. Have been for a generation or two now both in Michigan and AZ. I don't see myself going that route, but I like riding with em and they're definitely not bad folks to have in your corner if something should ever happen.

Old 04-15-2008 | 10:29 PM
beendad
|
Road Warrior

My uncle moved to Oregon when I was 16 and I don't see him a whole lot anymore, but when I saw him at my sisters wedding up there 2 years ago, it didn't appear to me that he ran with them anymore. Not to sure about the ins and outs of the clubs, but if I had to guess, I'd say he got out, just by the looks of him and the way he and my Dad were getting along. But I only have great memories of him and his friends from growing up in the SF Bay Area!

Old 04-16-2008 | 12:35 AM
THE YETI
Cruiser

O/T but, the other day I was riding with my mother and stepdad. We were sitting at a stop light, waiting to turn left. A couple of Bandidos rode past us in the lane to our right. My stepdad gave them a little wave, but they didn't wave back. So, a little ways down the road, at another stop light, my mom turns to me and says, "If you ever get in to the Bandidos, you HAVE to get us in!" I thought it was pretty funny that my mom was that enthusiastic about getting into a m/c.

Old 04-16-2008 | 12:41 AM
6o66er
Outstanding HDF Member

I've thought about prospecting for a MC in the past, but honestly, I hate riding with other people, I'm generally an *** hole to everyone on the road that tries to ride with me...regardless of who they are, who they ride with, or what they ride, I can't stand going to bars and drinking in general, and I'm too busy in the garage on a constant basis to ever want to make time for a MC.

I'm a loner....but I enjoy it, lol.

Old 04-16-2008 | 12:54 AM
THE YETI
Cruiser

I don't know EXACTLY what being in a MC consists of. I'm sure its different for each club, but I would totally be down to prospect. I love that brotherhood thing they have going on. And I would look like a total badass. Which is what I am all about these days.

Old 04-16-2008 | 05:29 AM
dbleagle
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: THE YETI

I don't know EXACTLY what being in a MC consists of. I'm sure its different for each club, but I would totally be down to prospect. I love that brotherhood thing they have going on. And I would look like a total badass. Which is what I am all about these days.
So what you are saying is, you want to be a part of something you know nothing about, just so you can look badass...

Isn't that like saying you're a wanna-be.... a poser?

I'm just saying...

Charlie D.

Quick Reply: Anybody ever heard of