Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

one of my neighbors called the cops on me!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 07:10 AM
Binny
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: one of my neighbors called the cops on me!

.I am SOOOO impressed........you are my idol.....Not really....I ,too , am an old fart...been around HD's for almost 40 some years now......I notice it's these young guys ( and I am aware you are not all like this) are the ones that get a harley, put the loudest *** pipes on it, and think you are cool, cuz why, ya gotta Harley??....it's no wonder alot of our non riding population don't like HD's....but the fact is , it's really the jamokes that are riding them.....then ,of course , there are the folks that are not jamokes...you guys are killing me!.....I guess I'm just so ANTI- BADASS., that posts like this just make me chuckle........BINNY.....................
ORIGINAL: Bradley Jones

I have a neighbor like that!!!! He use to call the cops every time I left on my dirt bike to hit the trails, and the funny thing is my uncle who grew in my house new this neighbor and said his son always had loud cars, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles. So I guess it's okay for his son but not me Her once chased me why I was doing a slow wheelie on a 400ex for about 4 houses and he's a very old man!!! Now every time I go by and he's out side (which is often cause he's a garden freak) I make sure I down shift hard just for him Haha and now he knows better than to even try to call the cops so he just grits his teeth and accepts it.

Old 04-14-2008, 08:31 AM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I ride a Harley. I have no problem with pipes on a bike even though I know that "pipes saves lives" is bull ****. What does bother me are the azz wiipes that have loud pipes and think it's cool to show their lack of consideration for other people. Yep, I'm an old fart too !!!

Old 04-14-2008, 09:38 AM
woodnbow
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Golfgurl

PHEW...
I'm glad I don't have such neighbors.. because my pipes are very loud!
But my neighbors wave when I go by..... No complaints AT ALL!
I hate you are having such problems.. maybe they will work out soon... but remember.. don't lower yourself to their standards.. be the bigger man and MOVE on.

Well yeah, you're a cute chick on a harley, who WOULN'T smile and wave! ;-)

Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Darksyde
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my opinion....get over it. you didnt get a ticket, you talked to a cop for a couple min. big deal. and you already know he wont file a complaint, so the only thing that might happen is exactly what already did. im pretty sure if the guy doesnt file a complaint, the cop wont bother you unless he pulls up and ur making alot of noise. youre wasting time and energy on this idiot, dont give him the satisfaction to see he bothered you thats obviously what he was trying to do. doing things to spite this fool will only make things worse for you in the long run. my .02

Old 04-14-2008, 12:10 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

PHEW...
I hate you are having such problems.. maybe they will work out soon... but remember.. don't lower yourself to their standards.. be the bigger man and MOVE on.

Yeah, I'd wave at you too!

Old 04-14-2008, 04:24 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PHEW...

LESS TALK AMD MORE PICTURES...OF YOU!!!!

Old 04-14-2008, 04:32 PM
chornbe
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Gee, more loud pipes talk.

You're gonna get us all regulated out of existence.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:35 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

LOUD SEX SAVES LIVES!!!!!!!

ooops.....wrong thread [8D]

Old 04-14-2008, 04:36 PM
aceospades
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you know alot of the replies are the reason i hesitate to post on these boards anymore..i come here to let off some steam about my neighbor calling the cops on me and im the one being analized,so far im a bad neighbor,a bad *** biker and a tough guy..the neighborly thing for the one who called the cops on me would have been to come over and ask me to quiet down,not just call the police on me and make me look like some kind of criminal to all the other neighbors..as far as the guy who says he loves people like me when he hauls them into the station, i can make as much noise as i want till 10 pm at night(in my area) and i really dought that the cops are gonna haul me in for making noise..i wasnt looking to start a debate over the whole thing,i was just venting..i promise from this point on ill keep my venting to myself!!

Old 04-14-2008, 05:22 PM
BallisticBilly
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: aceospades

you know alot of the replies are the reason i hesitate to post on these boards anymore..i come here to let off some steam about my neighbor calling the cops on me and im the one being analized,so far im a bad neighbor,a bad *** biker and a tough guy..the neighborly thing for the one who called the cops on me would have been to come over and ask me to quiet down,not just call the police on me and make me look like some kind of criminal to all the other neighbors..as far as the guy who says he loves people like me when he hauls them into the station, i can make as much noise as i want till 10 pm at night(in my area) and i really dought that the cops are gonna haul me in for making noise..i wasnt looking to start a debate over the whole thing,i was just venting..i promise from this point on ill keep my venting to myself!!

I don't blame ya, dude. In the short time that I've been a member here, I've come to realize that this forum is only good for technical info. And only from about three, maybe four or five guys and the rest of it is another newbies opinion and a friendly suggestion to "go see your dealer." Alot of these neo-bikers have massive sticks up their butts and give this forum the personality of a petri dish.
Don't get me wrong, I think it is a GREAT place to get info concerning an HD Motorcycle. But as far as just being a friendly place to hang out on the web, this ain't it. My personal opinion, of course...
Anyway, good luck in plotting your revenge. [8D]

Quick Reply: one of my neighbors called the cops on me!