Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

one of my neighbors called the cops on me!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 07:15 AM
Binny
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: one of my neighbors called the cops on me!

Hey now , "*** of spades", I ain't no POSER.................., and not the only threadposter, judging from other folks posts, who thought you were an ***....so don't single me out...don't know why got a hardon for me........but, got some pics for ya just to have to prove I'm not a poser( uless ya think it's someone elses bike I snapped pics of)......I like your twisted logic."alot of posts in a short amount of time= a dude who might not have a bike"........go figure that one......anyway if you noticed. I started to stick up for ya, and even offered a suggestion or two....maybe you need to go for a ride....Later
ORIGINAL: aceospades

OK..to many opinions going on around here,its getting rather old..for the people still saying that revving past the house is a bad idea,maybe you might just want to read the whole thread..i gave up on that idea long ago, binny you seem to have alot to say,you have alot of posts in such a small time and im starting to wonder if you even have a bike(you might be some kind of poser) do me a favor and go out for a ride and leave me alone..well now i can finish with the rest of the story, today i call my dispatcher friend to find out the person that called isnt the guy i thought it was,it was a women who lives across the street from me(her husband wasnt home at the time) i have some history with them as well,i know ive told this story before but ill repeat it, i work for the cable company and i had a service call at their house a couple of years ago,i was talkin to the guy and he says--oh by the way i wanted to let you know that when you start your bike in the morning my dogs go crazy,i appoligized to the guy and said i use my bike because i enjoy riding and it saves me alot of money in gas and insurance,and he agreed i was doing the right thing,then goes on to say that one morning when i kleft his dog actually jumped through the screen to get outside,i replied with this---well it sounds to me that you need to get a grip on your dog and train hima little better..i dont think he liked the answer i gave him..2 weeks later i come home from work and found a notice on my door from the tax assessor saying that they wanted to inspect my house,they came over and measured a room that i made(converted like 2/3s of my garage into a bedroom) so they measure and the lady measuring tells me it is her x husband that lives across the street from me,so now i know he turned me in..and my taxes went from 3,200 a year to 4,600 a year..i never said anything to the guy but after that he felt so guilty he never waved to me or said hello anymore..so now this..the old saying what comes around goes around always seems to be true..so i wont need to do anything back to him,im sure that someone else will get him something..anyway this time i know that he called and will confront him like a man and let him know that all he had to do is ask me to keep it quiet..rant over!!
[IMG]local://upfiles/54718/98175BD2741048C4B4F03FAA6B22C362.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/54718/136DEFA652C744CFB586D5B3AE5C9453.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-17-2008, 10:01 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: one of my neighbors called the cops on me!

this one has gone long enough.....