Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thieves-CAUGHT!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 05:53 PM
SportyPig
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Thieves-CAUGHT!!

Excellent.

Seems there was a really smart fella that suggested a bike alarm??? [:-]

Old 02-29-2008, 05:57 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Yeah, you did good! But I'd have spent that 20 minutes explaining to them what you were thinking about doing. They'd have been begging for the police. After that, you should have promised that if you ever see them again, it would come true.

Old 02-29-2008, 07:08 PM
jalopy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, that is FREAKING AWESOME.... There's nothing else to say about it....

Old 02-29-2008, 07:38 PM
wojeepster
Advanced

You did the right thing...and for the rest of your life you can have the satisfaction of having caught the bastards. You also did the right thing by not shooting them. I can understand your anger for I have been there. I am proud of you! Maybe, just maybe this will teach them not to steal, if not the next person that catches themmay go the other route.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:10 PM
brgtr3
Outstanding HDF Member

Woo hoo! Let the flogging begin!

A**holes! Hope the judge hang's 'em.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Bacon_Grease
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Man, times have changed...

I used to live on an Alberg 30 in Watergate Yachting Center and we never had any crap like this happen. Great job haulin' them in, you showed much more self control than I would have. [sm=shootshoot.gif]

What marina are you in?

ORIGINAL: SportsterDude

I know alot of you saw my previous post about the Thieves who attempted to steal my Sportie.I covered it back up after putting a Zena Rotar Alarm on it and left it like I knew nothing. I have been sitting up (hidden) since finding it last Sunday..waiting.In the process I spotted the Thieves breaking into other vehicles and (once) stealing some things from outta the back of my truck.I did nothing because it was just a Misdeamenor and they'd have gotten wind of me..wanted a Felony to send them to jail for.Come Wendsday I was tired of waiting for them to do A felony so I put my LapTop on the seat of my truck and left the window down part way (so they'd not break the glass).They came about 9:30 p.m. and went right for it...needless to say..they did not enjoy it when I popped out with pistol in hand and put them on the ground (was cold that night and all they could do was whine and cry about how cold it was laying there)..I did'nt call the Police until 20 minutes after I had them..when asked why (by the Cops) I told them I was'nt sure they were gonna be needed (unfortunately-the tide was out so could'nt get boat out to take them for boat ride-but i sure thought long and hard about it).Luckily, for the Thieves I decided to send them on to Jail rather than the other things I had in mind.
For those of you who live in the Kemah/Seabrook?League City area in a Marina..if your boat has been broken into or your Motorcycle stolen/vandalized please contact the League City Police and tell them..this guy moved around from Marina to Marina and stole at all of them.The way he breaks the locks on the Bike is very specific to him...his name is Jeff Lato,tall guy-28-with a goatee....partner in crime is his wife Jennifer-medium build short hair-23 works as lookout.
I bought a new ignition for my M/c at dealer-cost was $77.00 comes with wire pigtail on it..looks pretty easy to change.Fork lock had to be sent for from factory so keys will match that was another $30.00..not sure about doing thyat install will likely let dealer do it if it looks too hard.BEST MONEY I SPENT SINCE THIS BEGAN WAS ON THE ZENA BRAKE ROTOR LOCK/ALARM...if you dont have one-GET ONE.
I live aboard my 1978 Lancer sailboat on Clear Lake,south of Houston in the Kemah area..for those who were asking..and ride all over Texas..when idiots are'nt messing up my Scooter and giving me stress.
Thanks all for the interest and best of luck in avoiding Thieves.Honestly,it was worth every minute I spent in the dark on that parking lot wqaiting for them JUST TO SEE THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES WHEN THE BARREL OF MY COLT DELTA GOLD CUP 10mm WAS POINTED AT THIER HEADS....what do they say>>>>PRICELESS.

Old 03-01-2008, 12:10 AM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This is too cool.... LMFAO... Justice served... I bet those little scumbags were writhing on the ground like the worms they are.... Too bad two bullets to the skulls are illegal... Would have been cheaper for the taxpayers (but obviously not worth the consequences).... Well done my friend... +1 for the good guys, -2 for the scum

Old 03-01-2008, 12:14 AM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

AWESOME WORK !!!!

Imagine had a LEO done this.....the chit house lawyers (you know the sort.....the ones that don't think speeding is illegal), would have been hollerin ENTRAPMENT !!!!!

Old 03-01-2008, 07:15 AM
SHOAT
Road Master

Way to go! Too bad the Bleeding Heart Liberal Justice systemwe havewouldn't allow you infect them with a case of "High Speed Lead Poisoning"!

Old 03-01-2008, 10:51 AM
JMDean
4th Gear

HAAHAAHAA!!!! GOOD JOB!!! This is why I don't own a gun. I woudn't have been able to show the restraint you did. Like highdesertkid said, +1 for the good guys. What's even better is that the word is now out among their theiving friends that people are now watching out for themselves in your area and not waiting for the cops. Something tells me that the amount of thefts in your neighborhood are gonna drop dramatically. You did not just for yourself, but for your whole neighborhood a HUGE justice!

Quick Reply: Thieves-CAUGHT!!