Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate neighbors!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 10:06 PM
mountainmistress
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I hate neighbors!!!

Wow, its like we live in the same building. I am in a duplex, and my neighbors have 3 little kids, and she runs a day care out of her house. I think she puts them in the basement and it sounds like they take hammers and slam on the pipes. They have been so bad that I have had pictures actually fall off the wall. Plus, they invite their friends over and they all smoke... a lot. The smoke comes over to my side, so my whole house is foggy and smells like an ash tray. Even when I did smoke, I didn't smoke in the house. Really pisses me off. I leave for work at 5:30 in the morning. I start my bike in the garage... the kids rooms are on the other side of the wall... I make sure to rev it real good before leaving. I can't wait until October when we can be done with base housing!!!! Grrrr....
I feel your pain, Man.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:11 PM
YodaddyKeith
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like my seclusion.........I'm turning into a hermit.....so much so that sometimes I bother myself.

I did the apartment thing for many years while I was in the Navy. I'm lucky I didn't kill anyone back then.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:13 PM
88/883
6th Gear

I live in a tralier park and i had my neighbors complain about me starting my trans am at 430 PM cant wait to see there faces when i start me bike at 730 am and no way kids should be up that late i have a 2yr and 4yr they are in bed at 700 pm and my step daughter is 13 and she is in bed at 900 i wish my neighbors kids where in bed that soon i can here them till 10 pm and they throw all there trash in my yard drives me crazy ok I am done

Old 02-28-2008, 10:22 PM
6o66er
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

If it were me, I'd be watchin movies loud as hell at 3 AM, startin the bike at 12 or 1 AM and letting it "warm up" at a nice, HIGH idle (*and I have 2" drags*), and beating on the wall once in a while at random times of the day until they stopped.

Even if she's a b*tch...she'll be inclined to stop when she has NO quiet time at ALL and them damn kids are up all night.

I did this in Housing on Ft Lewis for a while...kids parents HATED me. I also play guitar and have an all tube half-stack...I backed that big f*cker up to the wall and just started playin for a while one night. Last thing I heard was kids crying at about 4 AM...after that one night, never again.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Biker Trash
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I understand kids will be kids, but IMO parentsDO need to parent their kids as well. Before I create a big stink I'm gonna tape hour long sessions while I am gone during the day on three different occasions just to see if her claim of my loud dogis or isn't just a retaliation to me knocking on her door and nicely telling her to controlher kids.My microcassette recorder (yeah I know I'm behind with technology) has a voice activated feature so it will only record when he's making noise.
I am not an azzhole and will do the neighborly thing and cover all my bases to make sure thatmy dogany problem to the neighbors when I'm gone (since I know he's no mind to anyone when either of us are here). BUT if they are not willing to do the same as a neighborly gesture, with their kids from thehours of 7 pm until8am,I will take drastic measures.

Who couldn't love this puppy?

Old 02-29-2008, 01:18 AM
MJK
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I roll out at 0430 on the bike......nobody says anything.

Old 02-29-2008, 07:12 AM
aceospades
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: 88/883

I live in a tralier park and i had my neighbors complain about me starting my trans am at 430 PM cant wait to see there faces when i start me bike at 730 am and no way kids should be up that late i have a 2yr and 4yr they are in bed at 700 pm and my step daughter is 13 and she is in bed at 900 i wish my neighbors kids where in bed that soon i can here them till 10 pm and they throw all there trash in my yard drives me crazy ok I am done
i didnt realize they had trailers in vineland..i always thought egg harbor township was new jerseys land of trailer parks..by the way before you ask i live in galloway township, new jersey

Old 02-29-2008, 07:54 AM
mpaquette
Road Master
Received 52 Likes on 32 Posts

There's at least one b!tch/a$$hole in every neighborhood. Sounds like you need a good home entertainment system to drown out the brats.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:11 AM
karaokeman
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Biker, feel for ya - unfortunatley you are better off trying to win them over and understand your concerns.
I had a similiar situation at an apartment one time .. It got so bad the biyatch used to roll a BOWLING ball across her the wooden floor of the upstairs apartment at 2:am when her husband went to work. I endedup moving cause I couldn't kill her LOL

Old 02-29-2008, 08:12 AM
BLKXL12C
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep some people can be aZZ's, we were at my grandson gum meet 2 weeks ago and these people sat behind us with 3 kids and the one boy sat behind me and keep kicking me in the back and I asked 3 times for him to stop and then on the 4th time his mother said to me "there just kid's" and his did piped up and it turned to him and said how would you like for me to sit behind you and kick you in the back. The look on his face was priceless. The kid stopped.

Quick Reply: I hate neighbors!!!