Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Forum praises

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 07:01 PM
Amzie
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum praises

I don't post much - but I have read for a very long time, and I wanted to thank all of you that post here relentlessly.
Thank you for the knowledge you have given me in the short time I have been coming here.
I can only assume how many times you say yourselves - sheesh, this dumb A$$ question again?!! But thank you, for repeatedly giving what you know, to those of us who wander in here with nothing more than our than our engine key. I know more about a Sportster than I ever thought there was to know & it is largely due to you, & what you share here.

About posting - I must apologize to you thruster about shutting down the thread you had going on dealers. That was not my intention, and I am sorry.
An update on that line you had going though - I won my case. Thanks to my background in law & the knowledge I have gleaned right here in this very forum.... I got my money back from the stealership & I don't feel like such a lamb to the slaughter now. So thank you all - my pockets are again flush & I still got a kick *** bike to boot!

Thank you for making room for an 'chick' in a (mostly) all guys club too. I will do you proud.

Group hug - group hug. lol!

Old 02-17-2008, 07:09 PM
carpet dude
Tourer
Default RE: Forum praises

Way to go Chicky, so we have free legal counsel now? Yep very knowledgeable folks here. if you ask it someone will answer, that or start a fight.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:14 PM
MJStephens
Tourer

I've been on a few forums before (mainly cars) and all in all, this is the best one I've hung out on. It's funny because I've lurked around a few other sections on this site and I think the Sporty section has the coolest folks. Of course there are always going to be a few juvenline pecker-heads but.....that's life. The pros definately overcome the cons, though.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:20 PM
RATROD HOG
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You are always welcome here[sm=smiley20.gif] (chick) its really sister rider to me [sm=biker.gif]

Old 02-17-2008, 08:43 PM
thruster
Tourer

No Probs Amzie, long as you got justice and a safe ride is the main thing.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Amzie
Road Captain

Thanks guys! ... or bros.[sm=deal.gif]

And yes, everything (that the OTHER dealership) found is safe/fixed now. I do not care for the sound of the pipes - but that I will change as soon as I can. The new slip ons are louder ... but I miss that low rumble so much!

And yes, I can throw some advice your way in the legal dept. if you need [sm=smiley2.gif] - but I hope you never need any. [sm=innoc.gif]
I did not end up and choose that for my path ... too many moral sacrifices I was unwilling to have to make. I think I will keep my soul thank you. No offense to any of you out there who did take that path - I decided just before it was too late that it wasn't for me. My scholarship just wouldn't pay for me to be an artist. LOL

Safe trips everyone.