Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NOBODY CARES !

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 05:29 PM
lucklessrogue
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NOBODY CARES !

I am not sure what originally set him off but he has a point. It seems like a rather random thought, yet since I have joined this forum, I was shocked to hear all of the whining about "this person called my bike a scooter, or a girls bike!!" Then everyone gets in line and offers to kick said uninformed persons ****. I think that it is cool to be able to have a place to bounce off modification ideas off of other riders to get an opinion or share a story, but it seems that it goes farther than that. It seems people cannot give an opinion and leave it at that. It turns into an assault upon the person. The purpose of customizing a bike is to fit the person, not the mold. What is the point if everyone does the exact same thing to their bikes? So sorry Dude, if you had a bad day, but I hear ya! If the thought wasn't so random, it would probably got a better response.

Old 02-14-2008, 05:44 PM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I really have to laugh. I've had my 1200 C for about two years now and the only (emphasis on the word ONLY) place I've ever heard any chit about a Sportster is right here in these forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-14-2008, 06:03 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

ORIGINAL: whaap

I really have to laugh. I've had my 1200 C for about two years now and the only (emphasis on the word ONLY) place I've ever heard any chit about a Sportster is right here in these forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you know, I've said the same thing MANY times.

I have a Sportster, know many guys that currently have them, and know many others that have owned them in the past....

In talking with these folks NONE of them have ever had a problem with people giving them ****, except for the normal ribbing that goes on between owners of any model...

Like you said, the only place where I hear about this stuff is right here in the Forum. [8D]

Old 02-14-2008, 06:06 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lets see, a huge shouting crybaby whine about crybaby whiners... Whats that make you??
For the record youridiotic whinypost didnt irritate me it just made me dislike you, your every reply makes it grow. Nobody gives me **** about my ride its way to badass to take any crap outta wannabes. So if you need to whine and bitch how about stfuor go back to the goldwing forum? You're annoying and stupid and you spell funny. Now stfu and ride...
ORIGINAL: Dr.Jekyll

I don't know who whines more the guy's who are insecure about their bikes or you guys that are irritated by this post. Fuken grow a pair.

Old 02-14-2008, 06:11 PM
x2lee
Banned

Thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But you will whine about what someone says about someone saying something about someones else bike
grow up before we throw up.

ORIGINAL: thruster

Dr Jekyll = knobjockey

Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll never whine about what someone says about my bike.

Old 02-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Tegne
Cruiser

Clearly, Dr Jekyll didn't get laid on Valentines Day. Actually, your momma was telling me that if you don't get that infection seen too soon, you can forget getting laid in future. Green oozing puss is NOTnormal dude...

Old 02-14-2008, 07:15 PM
woodnbow
Tourer

ORIGINAL: hcruz

Guys,i read this somewhere; "the only reason of why somebody hates you is because they wantto be like you..."

Does that sound rigth or not ?
That or you just inspire hatred... it happens more often than you think

Old 02-14-2008, 08:42 PM
SportyPig
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

First of all.....where is the guy with the cool pic that reads "Not this **** AGAIN"!!

Secondly, why do you care.

Thirdly, if you wanna shut up those ******, then ride your bike. Then ask them just how many miles they have on their bike.

4th... Ive discovered that many young chicks are a bit intimidated with the big twin bikes, but always wanted to ride on a Harley. The Sporty is just right for them!!!! [sm=biker.gif] woooohoooooo [sm=escape.gif]

Always ride and PLAY "safe"!!!

Old 02-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Amzie
Road Captain

Twice already with comparing what you deem to be less-than-manly behavior to the opposite sex? Everyone has an opinion, and is entitled to it ; but you seem to lack the ability to defend yours with out slamming the other sex in the process.

What's wrong ? You guys have more of a problem with some one voicing an opinion than some of these dudes pissing an moaning about someone calling their bike names.

I suppose today's man has been feminised. I mean really post what ever you want but it makes you dudes look like a bunch of cry babies posting $hit about what some one says about your bikes. That's never going to earn you the respect your looking for. If you don't already have it you never will.

Old 02-14-2008, 11:19 PM
Batley
Road Captain

I care...

Quick Reply: NOBODY CARES !