Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuelmotousa.com just fixed me up on my Sporty

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 12:47 PM
YodaddyKeith
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Fuelmotousa.com just fixed me up on my Sporty

Jamie at fuelmoto is so cool..........He called me at home just now. He's shipping my a PCIII USB and Big Sucker for my Sporty....Then he's gonna help me map it out just right.

He understands I want the absolute fastest 1200 in this neck of the woods and he's onboard with his support.

I'm gonna leave my Road King just like he outfitted it cause it's perfect for the hwy, but the Sporty is gonna get the full blown treatment. I'm considering a Zipper's engine and a few other things for it, then I'll ask Jamie to help me tame it. He agreed on the Zipper's engine.

I got about 850 miles on the sporty and love the way it scorches and wheelies already, but there is a huge potential there and I'm going to unleash it.

My Sporty already eats Dynas and baggers.....I'm looking for a rice eating HD and I think my 1200C has it in it's DNA to be such....I'll find out.

Stay tuned........

and if you want to experience performance, give Jamie at Fuelmoto a call.....He's into it.....He is the only person on earth I can give my debit card number and say "fix me up" and then enjoy the best for the less.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Zimbob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Fuelmotousa.com just fixed me up on my Sporty

Glad to hear Jamie hooked you up. He's a real class act. I hope you have money to burn if you want your scoot to eat rice.A zippers mill is a great start. I plan on putting one in my project Sportster when I have the money myself. Don't forget, the world ain't flat, straight, or a quarter mile long, hope you plan on some handeling upgrades also. Please keep us informed, and don't forget the pics !!

Old 01-15-2008, 01:08 PM
YodaddyKeith
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chatting with Jamie I discovered his first bike was my last ricer...We both had GSXR1100's......So he knows what I need to beat at the red lights......Yeah, he knows and he's up to delivering what I want......I ain't worried about back road twistys-I want redlight smoke and noise and to be in front at the next light....I'll be there.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:20 PM
GringoLoco
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, spanking a Gixxer with a 580 lb bike? Are you planning on going forced induction? Seems like you'd need upwards of 200 hp at the wheel.

I'm not an expert by any means, and I know it can be done, I just don't know how far you'll have to go, lol.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:19 PM
txoval
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree, Jamie is a pretty cool guy and willing to help you...just a note I found that the MAP for my bike was too lean and had to increase the fuel by 5% across the board.