Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harleys in Hawaii Brah

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 11:51 PM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Harleys in Hawaii Brah

Hello again everyone! I just returned from a nine day vacation in Oahu. In addition to seeing more beautiful women than I could possibly count, I also saw a truly impressive number of Harley Davidson motorcycles.

A few days ago, I witnessed a Christmas toy run that rivaled any organized ride I had ever seen (at least four hundred bikes). The Sportster is extremely popular on the island.I didn't see many touring bikes, otherthan afew RKs. It makes sense you know. I mean, how far can you actually "tour" on an island anyway? [8D]

I only saw two Nightsters during my stay. I spoke with one of the salesmen at Pacific Harley Davidson, and he told me they are still having a difficult time getting Nightsters (they didn't haveanyon the floor). Damn... I was really missing my bike while I was there.... Rentals were ridiculously expensive.

How is everyone? Anyone get: Married, divorced, laid, drunk.. etc? Hope all is well in Sportsterville

Old 12-05-2007, 11:54 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Harleys in Hawaii Brah

Wondered where you went [8D]

Old 12-06-2007, 12:01 AM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: TUNDRA_schumacher

Wondered where you went [8D]
Hey there Tundra! How have you been mang? When the f!@k did you become a muthaf!@#in moderator? lol Wow... I go to Hawaii and everything has changed... Listen mang.... Just remember that I am really a good guy, and anything offensive that I may say is purely out of stupidity and/or sarcasm [8D]

Old 12-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Mark g
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Laid, Drunk , ect. Not necessarily in that order.

And you? Any Native Island Girls to discuss with your H-D brothern?

Old 12-06-2007, 01:16 AM
Pilotguy1050
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: =
How is everyone? Anyone get: Married, divorced, laid, drunk.. etc? Hope all is well in Sportsterville
Hey HDK,

The question should be, Did any of that stuff happen to YOU? It didn't happen to any of me, although thinking about it now makes me want to go and get drunk, now that you mention it....

Old 12-06-2007, 07:10 AM
hawaiibound
Tourer

I'd say welcome home, but I'm still ticked that you didn't bring me with you. I thought my offer to be your cabana girl with very generous. [:@]

Old 12-06-2007, 07:31 AM
UltraPassenger
Road Captain

We went to the hog rally in '06 on Oahu. There is a very strong Harley riding presence on the island. The roads are awful, but the scenery makes up for them. We are going back again next year, as we have made some wonderful friends over there that are family now. You can not beat that "Aloha" spirit. I would tell anyone that has never experienced it..."get your butt over there now!!!!" you don't know what your missing.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:37 AM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Drunk? Well I drank a little wine recently.
Married? Already been that way for a while.
Divorced? Well I was a while back but don't plan on it this time.
Laid? What the hell man? Didn't I already tell you I was married? The answer is no!

Old 12-06-2007, 07:38 AM
WVHogRider
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

W'sup HDK! Yep, Laid, Drunk, Broke up with GF, Laid, drunk, Laid....Check those off my list! So as Mark asked, Any native tail stories?

Old 12-06-2007, 08:01 AM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior

I forgot how funny you guys are... lmfao... Damn this is a good forum... As far as island booty goes.. This is the first time I have been to Hawaii when I was NOT single... I did remain true to my girl,although it wasn't easy. Fortunately my best friend also has a steady girlfriend. We both planned this trip about six months ago (before either one of us had met our gf's). We took some nice pics of the local "scenary" though... I will be sure to post some when my buddy downloads them onto a cd. Hey, at least I didn't get kicked off Waikiki beach for frolicking with a local girl (been there done that

Quick Reply: Harleys in Hawaii Brah