Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boogey Lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 05:35 AM
slick hd
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boogey Lights

Any one use these lights? They look pretty cool to me . And did you install them youself? Looking for something that not everybody has.And was the install easy? thanks slick

Old 11-18-2007, 08:00 AM
silverbullet2006
Cruiser
Default RE: Boogey Lights

does it come with a coon tail and bobby head to---get real

Old 11-18-2007, 09:54 AM
slick hd
Cruiser

Hey Silver,

What does a coon tail and bobby headhave to do with boogey lights? I am looking for constuctive input not a slam.

Smells like a troll to me...

Old 11-18-2007, 10:18 AM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: slick hd

Hey Silver,

What does a coon tail and bobby headhave to do with boogey lights? I am looking for constuctive input not a slam.

Smells like a troll to me...

I don't personally have boogey lights... Or the Harley version (electro pods)... But I think they look bad-azz if done right. I am thinking about getting a set of orange lights for my 1200N.... Consider where you want to put the switch (e.g. easy access, or somewhere where others can't f!@k with it).

Old 11-18-2007, 03:58 PM
daddycoolj
Cruiser

I checked into the boogey lights but because of the price and me not being sure if I would really like any lights I decided to order these off e-bay.

3 MILLION COLOR LED MOTORCYCLE BODY LIGHT KIT W/REMOTE
6x6", 72 LED's, LifeTime Warranty, REMOTE+5 SPEEDS

Just google this and find the one on e_bay

Theyarrived about 3 days after placing order.Installation was easy and they are sweet indeed. I know a lot of folks think the accent lights are gay or poser but I say WHATEVER. I like the gentle glow they add to the engine. Admittedly in the 3 million color mode they look like a christmas tree and I did not buy them for so many colors. But the 4 basic colors I was interested in (Amber,Blue,Red and Green) are awesome glowing on the chrome. I installed 5 of the 6 strips for a total of 60 L.e.d.s and when running them 4 basic colors only about 4 lights per strip light up for a subtle glowing effect. The strips are not easy to hide because the sportster has nowhere between the gas tank and frame to hide them. The strips are pretty low-profile though and I place 1 under the tank on eack side at the front and rear of the tank and 1 under the air breather. They are remote controlled and you can freak some peeps out walking past your parked bike and hit the switch and light er up LOL!!
Seriously though ... yes you can over do a product like this and make a bike look cheesey but I think they really add a nice effect to the chrome on the 1200c's chrome. I am happy with the lights.
On a side note Boogey lights has a kit just for the sporty for $109 and I am sure they are very exceptional product. The only other reason I chose the off brand was the ability to change colors without a $250+ price tag
Jim

Old 11-18-2007, 04:12 PM
rpt63
Tourer

I have those lights on my RK Custom, and I know that some like them and some don't which is all good, I love the way mine look. Not only me but 99 percent of those who seen them tell me they look great. I had them installed when we were up in Knoxville in Aug.,at the HOG ralley, taken them about a hour or so to put them on but did a super job and I would do it again even if the wife didn't pay for them.Go for what you like.

Old 11-18-2007, 04:16 PM
daddycoolj
Cruiser

RPT which lights? the boogey lights or the ones I referred too?

Old 11-18-2007, 07:48 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Without slamming.... dont do it. I can say anything constructive as I only have negativity about them. I have lots of slams but I will slide right past them.

Dont do it man!
ORIGINAL: slick hd

Any one use these lights? They look pretty cool to me . And did you install them youself? Looking for something that not everybody has.And was the install easy? thanks slick

Old 11-18-2007, 08:14 PM
rpt63
Tourer

boogey lights(cut and click)

Old 11-18-2007, 09:22 PM
combat_vet
Tourer

I have the Kury Lizard lights and like them!

Quick Reply: Boogey Lights