Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

In Case Anyone Is Interested, Rocker C Test On Speed Channel Tonight

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 06:18 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Default In Case Anyone Is Interested, Rocker C Test On Speed Channel Tonight

Just passing along the information, but the Speed Channel Test Drive of the Rocker and Rocker "C" (that was initially scheduled for last month but was rescheduled), is suppose to be on tonight at 7:30 Central Time.

I'm not interested in purchasing one of them, but I would like to watch and get their opinions...

Old 11-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Dallastx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: In Case Anyone Is Interested, Rocker C Test On Speed Channel Tonight

I'll stick with my Sportie.. But I'll check it out.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:08 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: In Case Anyone Is Interested, Rocker C Test On Speed Channel Tonight

Caught the last 5 minutes or so but set it to record on my DVR when it reairs at 1230 am. Thanks for the info.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:17 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

I didn't like the Rockers at all when viewing them on the HD site, but after watching them on the Speed Channel I have to admit that I'm pretty impressed...

That Rocker "C" (chromed out version) is especially nice.

I might have to check one out in person when (or if) they ever make it to the dealerships.... Last thing I need is another bike, but you know how it is...

Old 11-06-2007, 08:22 PM
why_me
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't like how the rider looked sitting on it. Almost like the rider was an after thought. Other than that, I kinda liked the bike.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:22 PM
domenicp7
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I watched it an enjoyed it. Is this going to be a new show? They are lacking on Two Wheeled Tuesday's. I saw they were all running stock pipes on those bad boys. PC I guess.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:37 PM
northern64
Road Master
Received 65 Likes on 29 Posts

sheesh, i just realized i dont have the speed channel! Dang near a hundred bucks a month and no speed channel?!

Old 11-06-2007, 10:04 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I pay less than $100 and have not only the Speed channel but also the HD Speed channel (although they aren't showing any HD till early next year).

I'm the opposite of what you said OFG. I liked the looks of the Rocker (hated the Rocker C passenger seat and still do) but seeing that last bit of the show they didn't look so good to me anymore. I agree with someone else that said that the rider's seating positionkind of looked like an after thought.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:43 PM
HighDesertKid
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

It just cracks me up that the MOCO is so aggressively marketing a bike that won't be available until January... And you won't be able to get one until much later.... I am SOOOO sick of the question: "Do you have any Rockers?" I thought about setting up an old wicker rocking chair in the back room, and leading customers who ask this question on a long journey that ends in: "There you go..... There's your f!@#ing Rocker!!!" Yeah.. but I would probably lose my job..... So never mind [8D]

Old 11-06-2007, 11:29 PM
YodaddyKeith
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The rocker is a wannabe chopper designed for the boomer touring crowd.......The only problem with it is once the buyer sees his reflection in a shop window he will discover his mistake.

Willie G needs to look at his reflection in a shop window next time he rides a rocker. He looks like a boomer who wants aroad king seating position on anOCC chopper.

It simply does not work for me visually.

And yeah, the stock exhaust is a puker.............

Quick Reply: In Case Anyone Is Interested, Rocker C Test On Speed Channel Tonight