Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Hate This!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 09:32 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: I Hate This!!

ORIGINAL: eggroll

ORIGINAL: rebelnc

I hate getting behind empty or full hog transport trailers (the other white meat, not bikes), and I hate getting behind or beside those huge dumpsters on wheels that haul chicken parts from the processing plants...espcially when they leak.[:'(]
True story: I was in my service van doing 70 on the interstate when I noticed EVERYBODY was passing me. At first, I thought my speedo was f***ed up, but then I saw what was going on; a septic pumper truck was flying at about 70 as well. His poop tank had bolted-on ends (easy to clean? yecccchh!) and some of the bolts must have been loose, because every time he hit a small bump in the road, a sheet of nasty-looking fluid would shoot out from between the bolted flanges. There were a lot of us at the car wash that night!.
What a load of $hit.

Old 09-20-2007, 09:38 PM
eggroll
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's what I hate:some dumba$$ (man or woman; I'm not picky), yammering on his cell phone pulls out in front of you, forcing you to slam on the brakes. Then they just continue on their way, oblivious to anything that is going on around them. Now I know we've all heard or experienced this story and can probably agree thatthese driversthe very bane of our existence. The part of this that actually pisses me off is knowing that if I was to hit this moron and it was enough to stop traffic and make the morning traffic report, do you think they would say that it was a cell phone related accident? No way! It would have been a motorcycle T-boning an SUV, with implied rider fault. I think if cell phone related collisions were more widely reported, maybeState governments and insurance companies would domore to make the users either stop talking while driving, or at least make it very expensive.[:@]

They revoke your license when you drink and drive; maybe they could take away your phone when you talk and drive.[sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=rant.gif]

Old 09-20-2007, 09:40 PM
rwalters
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hate the fact that everymorning i get behind a gravel, sand, or dirt truck on the highway. no windshield it sucks. i'll deal with it to get to ride my new sporty