Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats "Taxes Paid" Mean

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Teek
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Whats "Taxes Paid" Mean

ORIGINAL: SportyPig

ORIGINAL: cHarley

Randy, that's a keeper for your sig pic.
Well, one of the moderators had a problem with it.........
Well, it was fun while it lasted though...your veins aren't popping out and screaming "Censorship" and threatening that this is your last post because of the "artitrary 'opinion' of ONE moderator?" Didn't think so....good for you.

But a little back on topic...I'mgetting ready to geteither an '07 or'08 1200L, and I want some things on it from the stealership before I take it home (end of Oct/ first of Nov.)...slashdown SP pipes, low profile QD windshield, QDsissy bar, black engine guard, oil temp guage...

The bike will be financed with a personal line of credit till Feb. @ 2.99%, then 8.99% after that. I'll pay as much as I can to get it paid off, hopefully in two years or so. I know it's not a great idea to finance accessories, but is this such a bad idea? I can afford it, but I'm wondering, amI financially "shooting myself in the foot"? Can HD honestlygive mea better deal throughout the life of the loan? I'm looking at payments in the $200-250 range with my current idea and no pre-pay penalty, and it stays simple and constant throughout the term. I want to stay awayfrom the MoCo "balloon financing" just in case I don't get it paid off, and I'll have possession of the title.

Teek